Patented Titanium Dual Coil Head

Temperature Sensing Capability & No Burnt Taste

0.33Ω (450°F-600°F)

TF-S6

Patented Sextuple Coil Head

High Vaporizing Efficiency

0.4Ω (30w-100w)

Temperature Sensing coils

New patented TF-N2 Coil & TF-Ti Coil are using Nickel 200 and Titanium temperature sensing wire respectively, and perfectly for work with the smok X CUBE II temperature-control mod.

Separate Chamber Design

All TFV4 coil heads use the Separate Chamber Design, which can significantly improve the stability and reduce the interference with each other coil.

TFV4 is truly one of a kind!

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
quick question... was the tank warm/hot when u tried to take it out or it was completely cool
Completely cool. No idea how it melted onto the glass but it was left about an hour after I vaped it so when I came to change the juice it was cool and the melted o ring had just set onto the glass. There is still a bit of the o ring stuck on there

Stinkytofus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2014
New York City
Completely cool. No idea how it melted onto the glass but it was left about an hour after I vaped it so when I came to change the juice it was cool and the melted o ring had just set onto the glass. There is still a bit of the o ring stuck on there
Mustve melted from high wattage vaping

sd3614

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2015
MIDWEST USA
Well its just not meant to be with the TFV4 at the moment, the bottom seal, somehow got stuck to the glass, like it was heated onto it so when I took the glass off it ripped the seal, now the tank leaks out juice and for the second time I'm without the tank, luckly my supplier is sending one out tomorrow, just thought I'd mention it, no Idea how it happened, its like the heat from the coil melted the seal onto the glass, lets hope it's just a one off using the quad coil... Frustrated to say the least.

Even though the vape/tip cooling is pretty good with just the Triple my tank gets pretty hot. That is one thing they should have included was extra O-rings. Come to think of it, no glass either. But we got a rubber tank protector lol.

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Even though the vape/tip cooling is pretty good with just the Triple my tank gets pretty hot. That is one thing they should have included was extra O-rings. Come to think of it, no glass either. But we got a rubber tank protector lol.
I got a spare glass with mine but extra or rings would of been nice as I'd be vaping it again now.

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Sooo, had quite a few requests about how this tank fits onto the SnowWolf, well I can tell you it fits absolutely perfect, as requested, a few pics..

r1j70p.jpg
dlt3qf.jpg

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
vapemail came in today... wow... just... wow...

vapes every bit as well as my freemax starre pro - at least thus far - using the triple coil (though it does get warm)

unfortunately, i apparently got the 'simple kit' with just the triple coil included - have more triples, quads and rbas on the way - and ordered a full kit also - really like the construction and the top fill... i may be in vapelove...

Reactions: Rixsta

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Yes it was. I'm glad to also see the Crown is still getting it's props right along side it.

Now I just wait for more coils to become available U.S. side.

Then....... What will be next?
lol - my wallet has informed me, in no uncertain terms, that I am good for now... no more toys... for now...

mmmm... shiny...

FreeJersey

Verified Member
May 21, 2015
NJ
vapemail came in today... wow... just... wow...

vapes every bit as well as my freemax starre pro - at least thus far - using the triple coil (though it does get warm)

unfortunately, i apparently got the 'simple kit' with just the triple coil included - have more triples, quads and rbas on the way - and ordered a full kit also - really like the construction and the top fill... i may be in vapelove...

Where did you order the quads and RBA's from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread