Not open for further replies.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Im toast aren't I mary[emoji23]

I shouldn't mention we invited Rick "the peanut guy" to the wedding, right? He was famous at the Kingdome for having the most accurate arm in the American League...maoooooo

wvloony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2015
I shouldn't mention we invited Rick "the peanut guy" to the wedding, right? He was famous at the Kingdome for having the most accurate arm in the American League...maoooooo
That just made the scene in my head more accurate, now did his best man give him base running signals during the vows[emoji23] [emoji12]

wvloony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2015
Actually it would have been funny to have the ushers at the wedding wearing trays of beers and selling them to guests. You could have easily made back the cost of the wedding.
Oh yeah. Just throw more dirt on me I've already dug a pretty deep hole for myself. Lmao

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
You have sun, a pool, AND thanksgiving leftovers? Now I'm really coming over.

Still raining for me. :(

I am not that far from you!!!!
Florida State Parks

^^^ That is where I live.
(Hubby is the park manager) Our friends that came over yesterday I actually met online years ago. Then they moved to Florida (where they have no family) so I invited them over for Christmas and now they have their RVin the park and they are park volunteers for the next couple of months.

My one friend is diabetic.. so when she is here and tests her blood sugar .. just for the heck of it I have her check mine.
Last night.. after eating and drinking 2 Malibu rum drink with juice and a few beers.......
My blood sugar wa 63.
That is extremely LOW for a person who does not have diabetes. Isn't that odd? I felt fine.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Pretty cloud formation at sunset tonight. And the temps are dropping to normal, instead of the oppressive heat we've had the past week and a half.
20150804_195149.jpg

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
I am not that far from you!!!!
Florida State Parks

^^^ That is where I live.
(Hubby is the park manager) Our friends that came over yesterday I actually met online years ago. Then they moved to Florida (where they have no family) so I invited them over for Christmas and now they have their RVin the park and they are park volunteers for the next couple of months.

My one friend is diabetic.. so when she is here and tests her blood sugar .. just for the heck of it I have her check mine.
Last night.. after eating and drinking 2 Malibu rum drink with juice and a few beers.......
My blood sugar wa 63.
That is extremely LOW for a person who does not have diabetes. Isn't that odd? I felt fine.
Ah, that's like 2 hours away. :( I'm pretty much halfway between Orlando and Ocala.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread