Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
What's an average amount of juice bottles you guys have in this thread? I know you guys are all juice junkies like me, so just curious...I feel like I have tons, but I've seen people with way more than me even. I probably have like 50 bottles of juice right now. I don't even care. I try to vape as much as humanly possible. There's not even hours in the day lol.

Enough that I do not want to know and that number is always at least 1-4 bottles too low. I also keep a structural engineer on standby to prevent unsightly collapses and sinkholes :thumb:

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I went on a no buy in Feb March April and May and vaped down quite a bit of my stash. I also PIF'f tons of juice in the last 2 months. I have been more conservative since then on what I buy. I probably have between 150-200 now. (Counting in the steeple but NOT counting in the "I don't want this anymore" box. Had an easy 300-400 around the first of the year.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
I went on a no buy in Feb March April and May and vaped down quite a bit of my stash. I also PIF'f tons of juice in the last 2 months. I have been more conservative since then on what I buy. I probably have between 150-200 now. (Counting in the steeple but NOT counting in the "I don't want this anymore" box. Had an easy 300-400 around the first of the year.
Well I've got some catching up to do! Seriously, that's a TON of juice. Don't you worry it might go bad? I have some stuff I can start getting rid of. I need to find the PIF or Classified threads. It's nice giving stuff away, but it'd be cool to trade or get some cash for some of this stuff I don't care for. I used to vape the stuff I thought was just okay, but now I can't anymore. Too many great ones waiting to be vaped. I ain't got time fo dat.

Mtek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2014
WA
I probably only have 50 bottles too, but only about 15 diff brands/flavors. I guess I'm just picky. I've found liquid vape mail is what I look forward to more and more as I have the vape gear and tanks I like. That was def a more costly and time consuming thing for me.

What's an average amount of juice bottles you guys have in this thread? I know you guys are all juice junkies like me, so just curious...I feel like I have tons, but I've seen people with way more than me even. I probably have like 50 bottles of juice right now. I don't even care. I try to vape as much as humanly possible. There's not even hours in the day lol.

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
45 bottles since I began all of this fun in May. That puts my average at 15 / 30 mls per month. The good news is that out of those 45 bottles, there are only one or two that I doubt I will ever be able to vape. That's just one more benefit of watching and participating in this thread. I pay close attention when it comes to spending my cash! I am humbled by those with 250+ bottles in their possession. Yes, humbled but I will be sure to raise my bar high. This journey is a marathon, not a sprint.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Well I've got some catching up to do! Seriously, that's a TON of juice. Don't you worry it might go bad? I have some stuff I can start getting rid of. I need to find the PIF or Classified threads. It's nice giving stuff away, but it'd be cool to trade or get some cash for some of this stuff I don't care for. I used to vape the stuff I thought was just okay, but now I can't anymore. Too many great ones waiting to be vaped. I ain't got time fo dat.
Some of it did go bad (hence the "I don't want this anymore" box) When I realized (in Feb) that stuff was going bad (and really this was just about 14 months worth of buying) But once I realized it I vaped what I could and now my system is different. I NEVER buy anymore of the "well it can't be too bad and LOOK AT THE PRICE" because as you said who wants to vape the bad stuff when you have the good stuff. Like eating the generic peanut better so you can get to the Peter Pan YUCK I also do not buy mounds of things such as "Giant Vapes is having a sale and I know I like Neckbeard so I will just buy $100 worth" Also more than 50% of my stuff is AHlusion and some of it is over a year old and not only NOT bad but glorious. Also I put a lot in the cheese drawer in the fridge (so much that there is no longer any room for cheese

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
AnthonyB and skin_e1 did real well with me this morning; Placed my second Order at My Vape Juice.

Thanks to AnthonyB my first Order was Dunhill - Early Morning & Nightcap, Hearth and Home - Louisiana Red. MVJ threw in Our RY4 as a Free Sample (I was new to their Free Sample routine).

Since I do pay attention to recommended; In this Order I completed AnthonyB's previous list excluding Sutliff - Westminister (Not in Sample Pack Pulldown).

Bolded above is what I ordered today. I have to say the Black Honey Crackleberry Blend Tobacco really sounds intriguing (Free Sample Request).

I wrote yesterday there were 3 things that I liked about My Vape Juice. After placing my second Order this morning there are more aspects that I really like about MVJ; 3 Item Sample Pack with Pulldown Menu, choice of PG/VG Ratios, choice of Nic Levels below 6 MG, and choice of Free Sample with Pullldown Menu.

If MVJ is easier on the Coils as many have stated this Vendor might be a winner with me.

Oooh wow! How's that going? I knew there was a reason I had to go back and read posts I had missed.

Have you tried any and do you like them ? I think MVJ juices reach their zenith after about 3 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread