Copper Creek Chit Chat, Part #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
It was Sonny's first loss of a pet. It was buried in one of those little cardboard jewelry boxes. With a prayer, and plenty of tears.
The hamster was Kat's first non-fish pet death. She put it in a kid's shoe box. I dug a little hole down in the backyard and let her put the box in and cover it. Yeah. Lot's of tears there, too. It lasted all of five minutes. :laugh:

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Good gravy... You couldve at least let her bury it! :facepalm:

.I know, I know...1 am your not necessarily thinking about that and she didn't mention it last night or today. I do feel bad though. :facepalm:

I was right...she asked for another guinea pig earlier this afternoon.

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Morgans appointment was canceled earlier this afternoon so we went and I let her get her eyebrows waxed so the unibrow would take over and she's starting high school Friday. While we were there I got a pedicure. It was a spur of the moment decision. I had my nails done yesterday from money I had saved up from tips at work. I figured after working my tail off since February to lose 77 pounds then I deserved it. And I doubt hubby will even notice. :laugh: Even if he does I really don't care. What he doesn't know is that I'm saving most of my tip money and a few dollars here and there to buy him a GoPro. For no particular reason except that he's been wanting one for a while. I also got Morgan a few shirts for the new school year. I think she's good on most everything else until it starts to get cooler.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
I feel like an azz now. I was just thinking about the smell or possible gross critters that it might produce between last night and today. Maybe I could tell her I got it out of the trash can and put some rocks in a box and bury it hoping she won't want to see whats inside.
It's done, let it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread