GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
Chicagoland, USA
jazco.net
Howdy all! Just stopping by to see how everyone is doing and to check in. Life has been extremely busy with both work and home. I miss all my ECF friends and GP Family!! Sorry I can't be around as much as I would like to be. I hope everyone else is doing well. Just assume if I've talked with you in the past, I'm talking to YOU!! :) Hello to everyone else and the later additions to the GP Fam! Loving all the new designs that keep coming.

melodicstealer

Mar 12, 2013
Malaysia
IMHO the X and the V4 have different qualities. The V4 is stunning. The X is stunning.

The X feels like a heavy and sturdy workhorse, but its button is extremely comfortable and has a featherlight operation, with an ingeniously hidden locking mechanism. What I also like is that it rests so perfectly in my hand (especially in 18350 mode and with a Spheroid on it) and that I can also press the button with the palm of my hand or in any other position. The X button is also very tactile, it gives you clear feedback when it activates, which is a great quality.

The v4 seems (I don't have one, not yet) more subtle with a very small button throw and refined looks. I think its design is even more sophisticated than the previous PAPS versions. Like with the X, the button and locking mechanism of the v4 can not get stuck or loose. Unlike the X, it provides a perfect fit with the Heron (and hopefully an even more seamless fit with the upcoming Heron v2).

IMHO the X and the v4 cannot be compared in terms of better or worse. You just need both of them :)

Nice ..but i doubt u cant compare its performance both of it..
Do anyone know what is the lowest ohm can be fired by paps x n paps v4??..

Reactions: Cucco

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Bonita Springs, Florida, USA
Howdy all! Just stopping by to see how everyone is doing and to check in. Life has been extremely busy with both work and home. I miss all my ECF friends and GP Family!! Sorry I can't be around as much as I would like to be. I hope everyone else is doing well. Just assume if I've talked with you in the past, I'm talking to YOU!! :) Hello to everyone else and the later additions to the GP Fam! Loving all the new designs that keep coming.

:wub:

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Nice ..but i doubt u cant compare its performance both of it..
Do anyone know what is the lowest ohm can be fired by paps x n paps v4??..

Yes, the GPin can withstand current down to 0,3 Ω which is a 18650 battery's limit of safe operation in a mechanical mod. At 0,2 Ω and below, the battery drain is very excessive and the GPin will function as a fuse. All our mods use the GPin.

You can't compare the 2 mods if you haven't used them, even then it is very difficult. Each one has a completely distinct look and feel.

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
13cf3ea3dbf8e31dd4b480f713d6510c.jpg

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA
This is a little off topic but we are the aslyum correct?? Would you pros, suggest a nice easy to build RDA with a little capacity? I will be building .5-1.0 ohm coils maybe a dual if I feel daring!! I like the looks of the Origin but it looks like its made for vertical dual coils and that may be a little beyong my skills!! Dont get me wrong, I love and use ny Herons, Spheroids,lots of RTA's but wanted a couple RDAs in case I want a little cloud chasing experience and from time to time!!!!
A friend let try his Origin, very good vape but not sure I could that with vertical coils and I have never used mesh so thats new to me as well! Some suggestions for a simple safe work flatform with some juice capacity .
Nothing complicated.....some I have looked at are Tugboat, darkhorse, etc. but really know anything about them, thought yall might guide me in the direction an the vendors that sells them.
Many Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
This is a little off topic but we are the aslyum correct?? Would you pros, suggest a nice easy to build RDA with a little capacity? I will be building .5-1.0 ohm coils maybe a dual if I feel daring!! I like the looks of the Origin but it looks like its made for vertical dual coils and that may be a little beyong my skills!! Dont get me wrong, I love and use ny Herons, Spheroids,lots of RTA's but wanted a couple RDAs in case I want a little cloud chasing experience and from time to time!!!!
A friend let try his Origin, very good vape but not sure I could that with vertical coils and I have never used mesh so thats new to me as well! Some suggestions for a simple safe work flatform with some juice capacity .
Nothing complicated.....some I have looked at are Tugboat, darkhorse, etc. but really know anything about them, thought yall might guide me in the direction an the vendors that sells them.
Many Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I really love the Origen 3, its easy, PM me if you want more details. I am NOT big on fancy or complicated.

Reactions: Cucco

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
The new GPin of the upcoming GP Spheroid v4 for a hybrid connection with the GP Piccolo and the easiness of assembling :)

Amazing innovation @perseas !!!
The best 14xxx / 16mm combo (Piccolo V4 / Spheroid V4) money can buy :)

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
The new GPin of the upcoming GP Spheroid v4 for a hybrid connection with the GP Piccolo and the easiness of assembling :)

Wow! Being as my piccoloid has bean my go to device, besides the TiX, this is something I'm going to have to have.

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
But i believe that Piccolo V4 owners (like me) could also buy hybrid adapter with Spheroid V4?

There will be an option in the Spheroid v4 page to choose between 510 and GPin, no worries :)

The 510 adapter and Gpin adapter will be offered as spares too.

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
There will be an option in the Spheroid v4 page to choose between 510 and GPin, no worries :)

The 510 adapter and Gpin adapter will be offered as spares too.
Prefect. Both options for me. Now, engrave or no engrave. Hehe. One custom gem would certainly be special.

Are you doing these in brushed and blasted our just brushed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread