Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Today I got the usb cable and isub g in the mail. Thanks Innokin! I'm a tootle puffer, so I'm off to find some 2 ohm coils.

Thankfully - "Innokin" is providing such GREAT Customer service and even going out of their way to make things right, given the slight snafu of the missing Mini usb cable - I just found out that they are sending "Me" the same items too . . . Hopefully - I won't have to wait long to get them, so like "You" I am looking to get some 2 ohm coils myself . . . However, so far I have only found one USA Vendor that has the 5 Pack of 2.0 Coils for under $10.00, all the rest are selling the same ones for more, or only 5 pak .05 coils, or the individual 0.5 coils . . . But, I'm gonna keep looking for a Vendor that has a sale going on so I can get more then 1 or 2 boxes so it can offset the cost of paying for shipping too - If I find One I will let Ya' know . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

BTW: Although it has been posted before, just in case Ya' can't wait "You" can get them here:

EDIT: UPDATE HERE > > > > VaporBeast Coupon Code

Last edited:

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
Well - I really do not use "Social Media" sites at all (Matter of Fact, really dislike them - other then FB for ECig "Stuff" only) - especially since I don't feel that there is a NEED to be that "Connected" as others do . . .
fingerwagging-smiley-emoticon.gif

So - What is this "Instagram" & "Pinterest" Ya' speak of . . . AND - Where are they (Yes - People, I know on the Internet . . . :img:) . . . Do Ya' have a link . . .
int1.gif

They are for photo sharing :) Like Facebook but 99.9% less talking :laugh: Pinterest is a website for pictures of everything and anything people like. Food, electronics, cars, models, everything.

Instagram leans more towards the Smartphone and taken Selfies. A ton of pictures of Vapers and vape gear. You pick who you want to follow and when they post a new picture you get to see it.
I been on Instagram for a little over a month and I got over 90 followers and I am following almost 590 people from all over the world. Mostly I follow vapers and Models :laugh:
Then you got someone famous like Cara Delevingne that has 16.7 Million followers :laugh:
I like Instagram better than FB because there's no drama, just a "Here's a Pic of my new mod" or "This is me on the beach".
I think it's pretty cool to see Vapers & vape gear in other parts of the world.

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR
Thankfully - "Innokin" is providing such GREAT Customer service and even going out of their way to make things right, given the slight snafu of the missing Mini usb cable - I just found out that they are sending "Me" the same items too . . . Hopefully - I won't have to wait long to get them, so like "You" I am looking to get some 2 ohm coils myself . . . However, so far I have only found one USA Vendor that has the 5 Pack of 2.0 Coils for under $10.00, all the rest are selling the same ones for more, or only 5 pak .05 coils, or the individual 0.5 coils . . . But, I'm gonna keep looking for a Vendor that has a sale going on so I can get more then 1 or 2 boxes so it can offset the cost of paying for shipping too - If I find One I will let Ya' know . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

BTW: Although it has been posted before, just in case Ya' can't wait "You" can get them here:

Thanks, Uncle! That's where I'm going to get them. :thumbs:

I

Innokin_Ash

Well - I really do not use "Social Media" sites at all (Matter of Fact, really dislike them - other then FB for ECig "Stuff" only) - especially since I don't feel that there is a NEED to be that "Connected" as others do . . .

So - What is this "Instagram" & "Pinterest" Ya' speak of . . . AND - Where are they (Yes - People, I know on the Internet . . . :img:) . . . Do Ya' have a link . . .
int1.gif

@FringeChief68 has explained very well what they are, but if you choose to check us out on those sites; you can find us here:

Innokin Technology (@innokintechnology) • Instagram photos and videos

https://pinterest.com/innokin_tech/

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
THANKS - For the info "Guys" . . . :thumbs:

They are both dot com after the name and there is your access..Pinterest will require signing up for to gain access, you cannot, to my knowledge, browse as a guest.:facepalm:

WELL - That surely is NOT GOING TO BE HAPPENING . . .
angry-no-smiley-emoticon.gif

Pinterest is a website for pictures of everything and anything people like. Food, electronics, cars, models, everything.

Instagram leans more towards the Smartphone and taken Selfies. A ton of pictures of Vapers and vape gear. You pick who you want to follow and when they post a new picture you get to see it.

AND - Please know this is not anything against "You" in anyway shape or form . . . Worse it may be strange that I am even saying this given that here "We" are on ECF and even though in "My" Eyes it is different, however I never ever said I wasn't as guilty as those that I accuse . . . :facepalm:

BUT - That's why I am not interested in either Instagram or Pinterest - I don't NEED "Followers", nor even want to "Follow" someone else either, especially anyone I am not really interested in knowing only because they have so many "followers" . . .

It is also why I really "dislike" the New "Follow" & "Following" here on ECF - really prefer the older "Friends" where "We" would be notified and also could Accept or Not Accept an ECF Friend too . . . I really "Want"/"NEED" My ECF FRIENDS ! ! ! :D

BTW: I just will never ever understand this NEED for "Younger" people to "connect" with others who seem to be popular, instead of going out in the world to meet and socialize with real people on a more one-to-one bases . . . Just sayin' . . . ;)

spartanstew

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
Wylie, Texas

int1.gif

Pin by Innokin Technology on Giveaway Contest Winners | Pinterest

screenshot-www.pinterest.com%202015-08-04%2018-55-49_zps8dklz4ql.png

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
@FringeChief68 has explained very well what they are, but if you choose to check us out on those sites; you can find us here:

Innokin Technology (@innokintechnology) • Instagram photos and videos

https://pinterest.com/innokin_tech/

Yep - @FringeChief68, @Panorama911, & Now "You" have helped . . . Saw them as best I could, especially since I will not let "Apps" load on to "My" FB account either . . . I know - I KNOW - "MY" Bad, however I keep that as clean as I can since it is only used for "E-Cig" related information for "Myself" and by all my "E-Cig" Friends too . . . :facepalm:

So Again - THANKS ! ! ! For all the info and the links too . . . :thumbs:

Last edited:

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
THANKS - For the info "Guys" . . . :thumbs:

WELL - That surely is NOT GOING TO BE HAPPENING . . .
angry-no-smiley-emoticon.gif

AND - Please know this is not anything against "You" in anyway shape or form . . . Worse it may be strange that I am even saying this given that here "We" are on ECF and even though in "My" Eyes it is different, however I never ever said I wasn't as guilty as those that I accuse . . . :facepalm:

BUT - That's why I am not interested in either Instagram or Pinterest - I don't NEED "Followers", nor even want to "Follow" someone else either, especially anyone I am not really interested in knowing only because they have so many "followers" . . .

It is also why I really "dislike" the New "Follow" & "Following" here on ECF - really prefer the older "Friends" where "We" would be notified and also could Accept or Not Accept an ECF Friend too . . . I really "Want"/"NEED" My ECF FRIENDS ! ! ! :D

BTW: I just will never ever understand this NEED for "Younger" people to "connect" with others who seem to be popular, instead of going out in the world to meet and socialize with real people on a more one-to-one bases . . . Just sayin' . . . ;)
Times have changed :laugh: It's kinda hard to go out and socialize with someone that lives in Russia or some other country.
It's a online world :rolleyes:
My youngest son told me he wanted to be a professional online gamer :facepalm: I thought it was a joke until I seen how much money they make.:?:

Right now my sons are watching an online game going on now called DOTA 2.
5 person teams play against each other, They are playing in the KeyArena at Seattle Center and and they stream it live online.
But to watch the Grand Finals they are going to go to the local Movie Theater where they will pay $20 to watch it streamed live on the big screen :facepalm:
I think it's going to last 4 hours. :unsure:

All sounds kinda funny Right? Wait for it.

The 16th Place team splits $54,296 dollars o_O

The 1st Place Team of 5 Splits $6,515,482 :blink: That's a cool $1,303,096 for each kid on the team :shock:

That $6.5 Million is from 1/4 of the money they made off the game, So they actually made $72 Million off a online game :lol:
Revenge of the Nerds anyone :facepalm:
Dota 2 - The International

Innokin_Joseph

Brand Rep
Jul 9, 2015
@Innokin_Ash @Innokin_Mike @Innokin_Joseph
PBusardo said in his review of the Cool Fire IV that George from Innokin said the Cool Fire 3 was still in the works.
He did said that George might have been joking.
Do any of you have any news on a Cool Fire 3?

After seeing the MVP 3.0 Pro, CF IV, Disrupter, and the iTC, I can't wait to see what the CF 3 is.:)

Haven't heard anything about it yet, but I'm sure it's going to be really cool. Lots of cool things in store for the future. :)

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East

The 1st Place Team of 5 Splits $6,515,482 :blink: That's a cool $1,303,096 for each kid on the team :shock:

That $6.5 Million is from 1/4 of the money they made off the game, So they actually made $72 Million off a online game :lol:

But what does each of them have to pay to enter?

And how much money did they spend learning how to master the game online?

(New kind of poker, most peeps LOSE!)

KattMamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2015
DFW Area, Texas
Or some.....
View attachment 477983
Thermo chromatic paint! Mood Mod!
Mood Mod would be COOL!

I wonder if it would work like my Mood Ring...

When I'm in a good mood, my Mood Ring is Blue.

When I'm in a bad mood, my Mood Ring leaves a Red mark on my husband's forehead....

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Times have changed :laugh: It's kinda hard to go out and socialize with someone that lives in Russia or some other country.
It's a online world :rolleyes:
My youngest son told me he wanted to be a professional online gamer :facepalm: I thought it was a joke until I seen how much money they make.:?:

Right now my sons are watching an online game going on now called DOTA 2.
5 person teams play against each other, They are playing in the KeyArena at Seattle Center and and they stream it live online.
But to watch the Grand Finals they are going to go to the local Movie Theater where they will pay $20 to watch it streamed live on the big screen :facepalm:
I think it's going to last 4 hours. :unsure:

Don't forget Pewdie Pie. He's a Swede that posts Youtube videos of himself playing video games. He has a huge following (my daughter loves his videos and the makeup videos his girlfriend posts) and he grosses over $7 million a year in ad revenue from Youtube. Apparently, this is before the 45 percent cut that Youtube takes from what he makes, so after Youtube's cut, his expenses to make and edit his videos and accounting for taxes, he still earns over a million a year.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Mood Mod would be COOL!

I wonder if it would work like my Mood Ring...

When I'm in a good mood, my Mood Ring is Blue.

When I'm in a bad mood, my Mood Ring leaves a Red mark on my husband's forehead....
:lol::w00t::w00t::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread