What strength e-liquid do you VAPE?

What is the nicotine strength of e-liquid you vape most often in mg per ml?

• 0mg

• 6mg

• 8mg

• 11mg

• 14mg

• 16mg

• 18mg

• 20mg

• 24mg

• 26mg

• 30mg

• 36mg

• 48mg

• More than 48mg!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
Started out at 24 with my CE4/ego kit, kicked the smokes. Got to protank, lowered to 18 and vaped 18 for almost a couple years. Bought a kayfun, fogger and Russian then lowered to 12 and happily vaping 12 now. The better the delivery system the lower the nic you can go. I don't drip so I don't need low nic juices since I get mighty fine vapes out of my kayfuns. Once my body tells me 12 too high like it did for the 24 and 18 then I'll look into lowering my nic but thats not going to be none too soon.

newtovape

Jun 11, 2015
I started vaping two Months ago now! Used to smoke 5-8 cigarettes a day. Started on whitecloud cigalikes 24 mg. They were too strong, was always over nicked, but was instantly cured of ciggarette cravings and havent had one since! Stepped down to their 16mg cartridge (using one 1ml cartridge a day) getting over nicked still! Now im doing diy juices with an evod type model (3.7 v, average ohm, 1.8 or 2.2 or something?). Ive been mixing juices down from 12mg, then 10mg then lower, stayed on 6 -7 for a couple of weeks. Past couple of days ive been on 4-5mg. Vaping 1-3mls per day, depending. Average 2ml, still no ciggarette cravings, so all good!. I don't seem to be spending much more time vaping on my pv then when I used whitecloud cigalikes, and yet with the cartridges I was only using a ml a day. I think pvs burn up e liquid faster then little cigalikes. My plan is to get to 1-2mg asap, and then see if I can stop vaping or at least go to zero nic. I one of those kinds of people who chain vapes sometimes whatever the nic content. My time spent vaping has only increased minimally in dropping from 24mg to 4mg. I think it the hand to mouth habit thing for me as much as its the nicotine addiction I think thats the down side of e cigs I guess, they dont stink and you can use them anywhere you end up vaping more then you smoked if your self control is weak.

Ive been shedding far too much hair since I started vaping, more so when i was on higher nic, but still more then usual since dropping lower. my hair has gotten a lot thinner, and i mean really noticably- over the past two months :( its very sad. NRT is notorious for causing increased hair loss! It sux but it will all be worth it if I can stay off ciggies, and then get myself off nicotine too. my hair will grow back (im using a hair growth stimulant now too, which I know works, as ive used it before. So thats keeping me from getting too upset about it!)

Last edited:

stillnotsmoking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
GA, USA
Started on 24mg with an ego ce4 setup, was too much-dropped to 18mg, then eventually dropped to 12 when I upgraded my gear, then 6 when I went to rebuild able, and finally 3mg with subohm and drippers.

Fast forward, now I mostly use small stealthy vapes with small batteries and vape at 12w generally, never more than 15w or so and still use 3mg....I don't get the nic buzz anymore and have thought of going back to 6mg but I don't really crave the nic too much so at this point why bother? I'd go to 0 nic but then I could no longer justify vaping and buying gear :)

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Maryland
Yeah, I think the majority of lung-hitters vape 3mg. It is, by far, the most popular and most strongly sold concentration. Far more than 0mg or 6mg. And if you are not a person who vapes 3mg, you surely know someone who does. The fact that it is not included here makes it evident that OP was really directing this poll at the tootle puffers.

Syakster

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2015
I used to be 1+ pack a day so I thought I'd naturally go for high nicotine, but even 6mg are sometimes too harsh for me (depending on the juice)... So I mainly stick with 3mg, but there is the occasional 6mg... Never anything higher. Though I feel like I probably vape more than I smoked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: TamiVapes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread