Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Passed by one of the locally owned grocery stores ( Rouses) and went into the cooler to gander at the wide selection of beers.... came across a 4pack of Guinness Foreign Extra ( 10$ ouch)... pondered the cost Vs. the experience.... Guinness Foreign Extra is totally awesome!!!!... smooth rich creamy and still has that Guinness bite... if you have access to this beer and can do a dark beer.... try it... you wont be dissappointed... :)

Retic... we need to get together and do a 4Pack... :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Passed by one of the locally owned grocery stores ( Rouses) and went into the cooler to gander at the wide selection of beers.... came across a 4pack of Guinness Foreign Extra ( 10$ ouch)... pondered the cost Vs. the experience.... Guinness Foreign Extra is totally awesome!!!!... smooth rich creamy and still has that Guinness bite... if you have access to this beer and can do a dark beer.... try it... you wont be dissappointed... :)

You wont have to ask him twice. He's probably already there.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand

I take it the "experience" won out... :) I'll keep an eye out for it - we have a couple stores that carry a lot of imports.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Grandmas have more experience in "repremanding afoul kids" .... first time you learn the next time you know.... ;)
Yep! They know grandma means business. They also know how very much I love them and I play with them a lot. Get them outside and away from the tablets and TV.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Yep! They know grandma means business. They also know how very much I love them and I play with them a lot. Get them outside and away from the tablets and TV.
Hard to believe you can get them off their gizmos. Kids are addicted to those things.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Good grief, that would be too much kick for me...lol. I prefer vaping more often, at less nic. It reminds me of smoking in that regard, I smoked the lights.

KK switch to 36 nic... 3-4 puffs and your done for a couple of days... that should reduce your mg/day ;)

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Here is the birthday girl. It wasn't a good picture of her, but it had to do. It was way too hot, and the mosquitoes were eating me up. Her summer coat is quite sleek, compared to her winter coat. She raises her tail when she is happy. If she is very happy, it will have a slight curl up. If she feels aggressive the tail curls up even more. She is too hot to be too thrilled in the photo. She is no longer an official puppy. Kind of sad in a way, and good in another way. She loved her birthday treats, and I bought her special food to eat today. I also bought her a new toy, which took her about 20 minutes, and she was already pulling a little stuffing out of it. :ohmy: Over all it was a good day.

Bella%201st%20birthday_zpsxsrq2pga.jpg

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Morning Army. Another day, another bad experience with the job.
Got in early yesterday, combing off an overnight run to Ohio, and signed up for a Lewisburg WV run. 600 paid miles @ 38cents / mile. Good run.
Get to the yard 1am, no paperwork, no trailer. Instead I am in Mooresville NC, which pays $47. $180 in lost wages today, one week after having to burn a vacation day for same incompetence.
Not a happy camper....

MostlySunny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
Good Morning! Well, none of us fell out of the raft and no injuries. Made it home safely last night. Colorado is just beautiful and it was delightful to get out of the desert and into that crisp mountain air! It was a LONG day but worth the lack of sleep.

Happy Birthday to your puppy KK!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Good Morning! Well, none of us fell out of the raft and no injuries. Made it home safely last night. Colorado is just beautiful and it was delightful to get out of the desert and into that crisp mountain air! It was a LONG day but worth the lack of sleep.

Happy Birthday to your puppy KK!
Glad to have you back alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread