Smok TFV4 Sub Ohm Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeJersey

Verified Member
May 21, 2015
NJ
As of right now, I have this tank ranked third in my collection. Behind the Starre Pro and Crown. I'll re-evaluate after I get the quad coils and RBA's.

WoekSkT.jpg

Reactions: jmercury1

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
u have any closeups for the damaged o-ring on the glass and on top of the afc?
I have removed the melted o ring from the glass ready for the new one on Thursday. As for the o ring I'm did take a picture before I did my rip test, it also made me feel better. I will post the picture when I get up.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
for those that are interested, smokstore.us has the full kit version (triple coil, quad coil, single coil rba) in stock now for 34.99 with free shipping - it is coming from china, but my experience with last two orders (including x cube II) was that they ship fast and it comes over the pond a good bit quicker than my fasttech/ slowboat purchases - have had really good experiences with them thus far, and from what i have seen, that's a killer deal on the tfv4 (just ordered myself a backup, lol)

Top Refill Smok TFV4 Tank

(and a great deal on the X Cube II here also Temperature Control Bluetooth 160Watt Mod Smok Xcube II

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
As of right now, I have this tank ranked third in my collection. Behind the Starre Pro and Crown. I'll re-evaluate after I get the quad coils and RBA's.

WoekSkT.jpg
The RBA is the best I have used on any tank simply because of the size and it is so easy to work one. Just make sure you wick a little heavier because if the massive juice holes.

Reactions: FreeJersey

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK

WoekSkT.jpg
With the quad coil and the rba deck, for me it edges out the crown and is the no'1 sub ohm tank on the market.

FreeJersey

Verified Member
May 21, 2015
NJ
is it me or your tanks has a gunmetal-ish coating ?

Just poor lighting and phone camera.

With the quad coil and the rba deck, for me it edges out the crown and is the no'1 sub ohm tank on the market.

Good to hear. I figured the RBA should be good, just based on the size. Going to be tough to beat the Crown RBA though.

Stinkytofus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2014
New York City
I
Just poor lighting and phone camera.

Good to hear. I figured the RBA should be good, just based on the size. Going to be tough to beat the Crown RBA though.
it should be better than crown in every way
Bigger and newer coil designs, bigger rba deck, huge airholes

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
I wonder if the hardware stores would have a better O-ring? Since no mention of them being sold separate.
Hmm, you have given me an idea, I wonder if the top O ring on the subtank mini would fit on the bottom of the tfv4 lol, going to try it..nothing to lose hey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread