Not open for further replies.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Mood Mod would be COOL!

I wonder if it would work like my Mood Ring...

When I'm in a good mood, my Mood Ring is Blue.

When I'm in a bad mood, my Mood Ring leaves a Red mark on my husband's forehead....
Mood ring wouldn't work for my wife since it would never change......she's always in a foul mood.

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
What has two thumbs and now has a shiny new Disrupter? This guy! :thumbs:

image.jpg

image.jpg

I'm loving it so far, it hasn't left my side since I got it. I love the look of the black on black stealth-mode as well. A giant thanks to Innokin and ECF for bringing some much-needed joy my way. I truly appreciate it!:banana:

giphy.gif

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA

View attachment 478122

View attachment 478121

I'm loving it so far, it hasn't left my side since I got it. I love the look of the black on black stealth-mode as well. A giant thanks to Innokin and ECF for bringing some much-needed joy my way. I truly appreciate it!:banana:

giphy.gif

Nice. Which RDA is that?

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
@jseah

Mutation X V4, got the flavor of the freakshow mini with a ton more airflow options and easier to build on. :)
Does it have the leaking problem that the Freakshow Mini has? Been thinking about getting another RDA.

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
Does it have the leaking problem that the Freakshow Mini has? Been thinking about getting another RDA.

It's similar to the freakshow in that you have to be very careful when dripping but that's the nature of any RDA with airflow directly beneath the coils. I take the cap off to drip and avoid dripping near the air holes. If you didn't like the mini Freakshow you won't like this though, that's just the trade-off with bottom airflow RDAs, you get a little more flavor at a bit of an inconvenience. It does come with silicone plugs to close off the bottom airflow if you wanted though, I haven't tried it but the option is there which is nice.

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA

View attachment 478122

View attachment 478121

giphy.gif
Sweet :thumb: ConGrats :toast:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
@FringeChief68 ....I think it was you who posted the question on the online shop called Vaporider, anyway I made a purchase, my bank statement is still healthy, the shipping end is yet to be determined.:)

you_broke_my_heart-2571.gif
Okay - I'll go away . . .
walking_home_crying-1328.gif

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Was it you Uncle?....I cannot remember all the various postings, sorry old man if it was....hey I am only human!:D View attachment 478133
That's Not what he says > > >
ape.gif

Anyway , Yea - I posted the info, I hope Ya' used the discount code ( " facebook10 " ) and purchased enough to get the Free Shipping too . . . ;)

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina

View attachment 478122

View attachment 478121

giphy.gif

I'm so glad you finally got it! I was getting a lil worried about you being in Arkansas with the confusion over the new state regs there. I was raised in Ar, but moved out of the state when I was 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread