Status
Not open for further replies.

Kim B.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
STL MO
Well it looks like the jig is up ladies, no more laying around mooning and fawning over the anticipation of a moment of The Pepper's time. Pepper is in da' house....;) In keeping with the harem theme I even brought my hookah style mod....:D
in-the-harem.jpg

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
Well it looks like the jig is up ladies, no more laying around mooning and fawning over the anticipation of a moment of The Pepper's time. Pepper is in da' house....;) In keeping with the harem theme I even brought my hookah style mod....:D
in-the-harem.jpg

You're the best.;) I hope you didn't forget the grapes.:D

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
in-the-harem.jpg

Must be an automatic?

Rotowoman

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2014
Louisiana
OK, please forgive me if I've forgotten everybody. I'm pretty mentally exhausted right about now.

Legs, I hope it is nothing serious with your wife. She is in my prayers.

Dammit, man, WHO had the pharmacy problem? Glad it wasn't me. In the state of mind I'm in, things wouldn't have been nothing nice. I'm glad it got resoved for you.

Bells, awesome pictures and video! I'm glad you got out and had a great time!

You know what, Janet and Mike, I don't think I've ever mentioned what a cutie Miles is. I smile every time you guys put up a picture.

Forgive me, folks. One more night after tonight and I'm READY to go home!! It's been a good hitch, but I doggone sure earned my money!!

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
Oh my frenzied little Pepper, I outgrew bunny encounters long ago, low and slow is the way I roll.....:D

You missed the Pepper's point.:facepalm: The emphasis is not on the bunny but what he does: he keeps going and going. :D Grasshopper, you will learn.:lol:

p.s. I'm in the middle of a poker game. It's somewhat challenging, but the Pepper can deal with it.

Rotowoman

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2014
Louisiana
BTW, I think this is funny in a sense. Monday, they sent an auditor out to observe me while I did inventory. Yeah, just what I always wanted......somebody breathing down my neck when I'm trying to count parts. Anyway, I didn't know whether to be delighted or to kill. They sent a pretty young girl of 22, who was just as sweet as she could be, BUT, she talked to me the whole time I was doing inventory!! Do you know how difficult it is to concentrate on counting stuff when you have a Chihuahua constantly yapping??? I had seven discrepancies in the report that I had to go back and re-count. I'm surprised it wasn't more than that with her constant talking in my ear.

Anyway, it wasn't all bad. She had never seen a helicopter up close and personal, so I took her out to the flight line and opened one up and let her take a look inside. She was like a kid in a candy store. Bless her darlin' heart. And of course, the men folk who were here at the base drooled all over themselves. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread