Status
Not open for further replies.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Congratulations to all the winners! :thumbs: Everyone made such great suggestions, I'd personally love to see the Disrupter in Navy Blue or Pearl White.
I totally agree! I would love the navy blue, especially when paired with the green Innocell but pearl white would go with everything!

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Don't forget Pewdie Pie. He's a Swede that posts Youtube videos of himself playing video games. He has a huge following (my daughter loves his videos and the makeup videos his girlfriend posts) and he grosses over $7 million a year in ad revenue from Youtube. Apparently, this is before the 45 percent cut that Youtube takes from what he makes, so after Youtube's cut, his expenses to make and edit his videos and accounting for taxes, he still earns over a million a year.
My son follows Game Grumps. I have to admit, I have watched some of the videos they do and they are pretty flippin' hilarious! I got my son some gear so he and his friend could start doing videos but the computer he has isn't updated enough to use the equipment yet. Hopefully soon, though.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Mood Mod would be COOL!

I wonder if it would work like my Mood Ring...

When I'm in a good mood, my Mood Ring is Blue.

When I'm in a bad mood, my Mood Ring leaves a Red mark on my husband's forehead....
OMG I laughed so hard I woke the dogs up! They looked at me like I was nuts! :)

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
My son follows Game Grumps. I have to admit, I have watched some of the videos they do and they are pretty flippin' hilarious! I got my son some gear so he and his friend could start doing videos but the computer he has isn't updated enough to use the equipment yet. Hopefully soon, though.
Pewdie Pie is pretty hilarious when you watch him play horror games using the Oculus Rift. My son started making Youtube videos of him and his friends playing multiplayer Steam games.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
What has two thumbs and now has a shiny new Disrupter? This guy! :thumbs:

View attachment 478122

View attachment 478121

I'm loving it so far, it hasn't left my side since I got it. I love the look of the black on black stealth-mode as well. A giant thanks to Innokin and ECF for bringing some much-needed joy my way. I truly appreciate it!:banana:

giphy.gif
That is sweeet! I am so glad you finally got it! Thanks for the pics. I love the white-on-black effect. Very high fallutin'. :)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Pewdie Pie is pretty hilarious when you watch him play horror games using the Oculus Rift. My son started making Youtube videos of him and his friends playing multiplayer Steam games.
I'll ask my son about him. I'm sure he knows exactly who Pewdie Pie is. He is a virtual encyclopedia of gaming, lol. At least I know he is studying SOMETHING! :)

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR
UPDATE: "VaporBeast" Coupon Code

@Oregon Linda . . . AND - Everyone else who might be interested . . .

I found a Coupon Code for Use on "VaporBeast" that gives 10% off and Free Shipping with orders over $35.00 . . .

The Coupon Code is: " YEAHBABY "

Oh, noes! I already ordered. :(

But I didn't need to spend $35 anyway. :D

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Oh, noes! I already ordered. :(

But I didn't need to spend $35 anyway. :D

The code would still have given "You" 10% off everything - Sorry about that . . .:(

But, maybe the code will help someone else and to get free shipping too . . . :)

Personally, I need to wait, so hopefully the code will still be good when I can get them . . . :thumb:

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
What has two thumbs and now has a shiny new Disrupter? This guy! :thumbs:

View attachment 478122

View attachment 478121

I'm loving it so far, it hasn't left my side since I got it. I love the look of the black on black stealth-mode as well. A giant thanks to Innokin and ECF for bringing some much-needed joy my way. I truly appreciate it!:banana:

giphy.gif
Those are just so nice! It makes me want one really bad! Nice clear quality picture as well :)

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Ken1979

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2015
Telford , TN 37690
Mood ring wouldn't work for my wife since it would never change......she's always in a foul mood.
Ha ha :banana:thats so funny, my wife too!! :blush: when it comes to :smokie:she gets real foul lol even though I spend half what I was spending on stinkies she just don't get it lol

Ken1979

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2015
Telford , TN 37690
I'm so glad you finally got it! I was getting a lil worried about you being in Arkansas with the confusion over the new state regs there. I was raised in Ar, but moved out of the state when I was 18.
I'm so jealous, but glad you got it!

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
Thankfully - "Innokin" is providing such GREAT Customer service and even going out of their way to make things right, given the slight snafu of the missing Mini usb cable - I just found out that they are sending "Me" the same items too . . . Hopefully - I won't have to wait long to get them, so like "You" I am looking to get some 2 ohm coils myself . . . However, so far I have only found one USA Vendor that has the 5 Pack of 2.0 Coils for under $10.00, all the rest are selling the same ones for more, or only 5 pak .05 coils, or the individual 0.5 coils . . . But, I'm gonna keep looking for a Vendor that has a sale going on so I can get more then 1 or 2 boxes so it can offset the cost of paying for shipping too - If I find One I will let Ya' know . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

BTW: Although it has been posted before, just in case Ya' can't wait "You" can get them here:

Thank you I was struggling to find them now I can breath easy.

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
Times have changed [emoji23] It's kinda hard to go out and socialize with someone that lives in Russia or some other country.
It's a online world :rolleyes:
My youngest son told me he wanted to be a professional online gamer :facepalm: I thought it was a joke until I seen how much money they make.:?:

Right now my sons are watching an online game going on now called DOTA 2.
5 person teams play against each other, They are playing in the KeyArena at Seattle Center and and they stream it live online.
But to watch the Grand Finals they are going to go to the local Movie Theater where they will pay $20 to watch it streamed live on the big screen :facepalm:
I think it's going to last 4 hours. :unsure:

All sounds kinda funny Right? Wait for it.

The 16th Place team splits $54,296 dollars o_O

The 1st Place Team of 5 Splits $6,515,482 :blink: That's a cool $1,303,096 for each kid on the team :shock:

That $6.5 Million is from 1/4 of the money they made off the game, So they actually made $72 Million off a online game [emoji38]
Revenge of the Nerds anyone :facepalm:
Dota 2 - The International
My son is in the same boat. He watched playthrus on n youtube several times a day. He also designs games complete with menus and scenes with his friends made out of cardboard. On dress up what you want to be at school day he dressed as a video game designer. He just asked me to look up how old you have to be too star going to pro events. He is 9 and beats most of the kids in the neighborhood in Mario, sonic, lego and minecraft. I have gamer kids and im a gamer but I rather that then alot of things.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I got my cable and an iSub from Innokin today! Thank you so much, Innokin Technology, @Innokin_Ash, @Innokin_Joseph, and @Innokin_Mike for your superior customer service. You guys really do go above and beyond. I have been singing your praises and showing off my Disrupter to anyone who will stand still long enough to listen! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread