Not open for further replies.

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
This is from that site

I have corresponded that site before. They denied being the manufacturer just a distributor and the link they gave takes you right back to the same site
Right. ismoka.com no longer exists as anything other than likely an email redirect to some poor shlep in a cubicle somewhere in China. All of that became part of Eleafworld.

Reactions: AllElseFailed

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
It's all a little curious. The eleaf world website shows a product release chronology in which earlier products were called ismoka, and more recent ones carry the eleaf name.

The About Us page talks of the technological prowess of ismoka.

For U.S. operations, joyetech and eleaf US share a street, building and suite address.
They have the same telephone number.

I think we can all agree that they are very tightly affiliated. :D

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
Again, we're splitting hairs at this point. Three trademarks, two companies, one pocket. Doesn't affect us, really.
I think the secrecy may have to do with avoiding product liability and protection of reputations.:2c:
Right. ismoka.com no longer exists as anything other than likely an email redirect to some poor shlep in a cubicle somewhere in China. All of that became part of Eleafworld.
Eleafworld is only the name of a distributor or so they themselves claim.
Mihir Mehta (Support)

Jul 15, 21:30

Dear Bikenstein,
For eleaf products we are only one of the distributors in USA we are not the manufacturer. we offer 90 days warranty if you purchase from our website http://eleafus.com .. For Joyetech products we do offer 180 days if you purchase from our website : joyetech.us. there are so many distributors are out there just like us in USA who carry joyetech and eleaf products..what type of device are you looking for? is it eleaf or Joyetech?

If iSmoka no longer exist, why is this still up?

Shenzhen iSmoka Electronics Co., Ltd. - BCC,Mini iKit

Reactions: GranFumador

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
That's an alibaba redistribution page... not anything affiliated with the company.
It sure is and it details the actual company and products and agrees with the "about us" pages on the eleaf.us and eleafworls sites. That's more than I've seen than your statements of inferences that ismoka was acquired in a wise move by Joyetech. Not trying to be belligerent but I haven't seen any evidence other than eleaf is a brand manufactured by iSmoka Electronics Co., Ltd., and Joyetech Co. Ltd. is somehow affiliated with them in an unknown manner. And that eleaf.us or eleafworld, in their own words, is only a U.S. company that is one of the U.S. distributors of the iSmoka and Joyetech products.
ETA: signin out for the night :)

Last edited:

Callipleura

Apr 21, 2015
ON, Canada
You can see the old ismoka.com website if you're interested though. Here is the oldest web cache of the site that I can find from 2011:
????锛?OVALE?靛???-?靛???,?靛?,??,??绁?绯诲??,绁?璇?绯诲??,椋??寸郴??,甯稿?甯??板???
(you can see JOYETECH HOLDING LIMITED, but I can't read the Chinese associated with it)

Here is the old ismoka.com web cache later with English text from 2013 if you are interested in their older products):
Shenzhen iSmoka Electronics Co., Ltd

Here is eleafworld.com from 2014 with iSmoka (factory and company) giving their own "press release" about Eleaf (their brand of products).
iSmoka has its own brand, Eleaf!

Screen Shot 2015-08-05 at 3.15.41 AM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: AllElseFailed

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
On priming, that's how I rationalize having 8 tanks! I fill them all up at night (new coils) do a couple of dry puffs and let them sit overnight. Never an issue! I love these tanks! My favs are the 1.5 coils. I don't like the coolness of the vertical coils. Using mine on a Provape-1 and my Vision Spinners - no issues.

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
Drip tip "dissected" by rocketman29:
1-jpg.467808

LOL..."dissected" :lol::lol::lol:

"Masticated", the new dissected.

sidebar_logo.gif

© Copyright 2015 The American Society for Nondestructive Testing. All rights reserved.

Good morning, Air Heads, Pufflings et alia.

Last edited:

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
Good enough. My give up...

Whatever their affiliations are with each other, we're all using their products here. How did we get into this tangent?
I stated that eleaf was a brand and iSmoka was the manufacturer and you said Joyetech acquired iSmoka and it went from there.:) But, after all the discussion, the affiliation between the two is still not clear and eLeaf still remains just a brand name and not a company. So if you have a problem, email iSmoka not "eLeaf". I think I'll call iStick today about one of my 50s :)

iSmoka has its own brand, Eleaf!
Dear all,

Since iSmoka’s foundation, we have released many kinds of e-cigarette kits and spare parts, such as the new iKit, previous IPIPE, iGo, i118, Magoo and so on. We were sticking to innovation and customer service in the past few years and have transformed from strugging for survival to strategic and systematic brand development.

Nowadays, we’d like to announce that iSmoka has its own brand for its products, “Eleaf”. All of our products will use Eleaf brand, like package, logo and so on. iSmoka is the name of factory and company.
Hope everyone will not be confused.

We hope that more and more users can support and enjoy a healthy and happy life by using Eleaf branded e-cigs. Your inspiration and satisfaction are the best return for us.

Lastly, we wish everyone a nice day and happy life!

Last edited:

Callipleura

Apr 21, 2015
ON, Canada
Eleaf, ismoka, joyetech, jumping Jupiter, what difference does it make?? :)
When I want to get information on a product I want to email the actual manufacturer for the details (they should have the best information).

iSmoka makes the GS Air Series (coils and tanks) and the iSticks.
iSmoka's official current website is: eleafworld.com (as far as I can tell)
(I think I am actually talking to someone is employed with iSmoka - connected directly with the factory, engineering department, marketing department etc that is located in China).

eleafus.com seems to be some other beast.

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
It makes a difference if you have an iStick 50w still within the 90 day warranty and your vendor won't cover a faulty one. You need to know who to contact. Sorry about my part in the discussion taking up so many pages but all you have to do is skip over it. :)

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
It makes a difference if you have an iStick 50w still within the 90 day warranty and your vendor won't cover a faulty one. You need to know who to contact. Sorry about my part in the discussion taking up so many pages but all you have to do is skip over it. :)
I did sweet pea! Actually, I fell asleep.:p it's all good! I :wub: all of you anyway! :thumb:

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
I did sweet pea! Actually, I fell asleep.:p it's all good! I :wub: all of you anyway! :thumb:
:)...Some guys are just hard headed and will argue all night until they get there viewpoint across. Not me though. I ain't like that....(I'll fall asleep arguing)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread