Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
Oooh wow! How's that going? I knew there was a reason I had to go back and read posts I had missed.

Have you tried any and do you like them ? I think MVJ juices reach their zenith after about 3 months.

Thanks to you and many others whom I trust I have 23 X 17 ML Samplers of My Vape juice now. I also have to thank Diane of MVJ for the 20% Off Sales of course.

The only flavor that I doubled up on was the Hearth And Home - Louisiana Red Pipe tobacco. There were numerous peeps that recommended this one including our own clnire and Maz.

Have not tried a single one yet since I also read about the steeping times. I also traded a lot of juice in the Classies to enable this.

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
Thanks for the ejuices.com Sale Alert.

For the life of me I do not know why they are not e-mailed to me. They had 6 MG & 0 MG of Halo - Tribeca back in stock so boring old DJ went for a couple of Bottles. It is not really 20% Off since ejuices charges $21.99 for a bottle and Halo is $19.99 a Bottle. Due to the lack of Halo Sales lately it is still worth it to me to stock up from ejuices with the Free Shipping.

Anyhow, I received an e-mail after placing this Order indicating that based on my purchase they have some recommendations hand picked for me.

One of them was Five Guys - Bowden's Mate.

Should I tell them the last bottle of Bowden's Mate that I had went down the Sink?

After seeing the Test Results on this one I could not stomach the thought of selling it on ECF.

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
Please note that New York's legislature has adjourned without passing a vaping ban, a vapor product tax, or banning e-liquid.
Assembly Passes Big Ugly, Legislature Adjourns

Congrats to vapers and vape shops in NY.

I just found out that eJuices.com is no longer able to ship to New York... This freakin' blows! :nah:

Not sure and I am awaiting a response from them with the details. From the last email I got from their Customer Service:

"Due to new laws in the state of New York we are no longer able to sell our products into the state of New York. We are working to restore service into the state but at this time we are uncertain if we will be able to do so. We apologize for this and hope we will be able to serve you again soon."

I told them that I was unaware of new laws and asked them to provide the details of the law to me and asked if it had to do with their state (Edit: They're located in Buena Park, CA). Will update, if they reply with more details.

DebbieNY, If you get a response, possibly you could transmit the above for their edification.

Bill Godshall is the Vaping Legislature God on ECF.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
A little discipline goes a long way:

(1) I don't have several bottles open at the same time. (I am down to 10.)

(2) I only buy my ADV in bulk...240ml at a clip.

(3) Waste a little to save a lot. (Sounds like Benjamin Franklin, eh?) Last night I had an 'Oh, CN PistachioRY4 in a squonker' moment. Had just ordered the 120 ml of PRY4, the squonk bottle had 'bout 1.5ml left of another flavor, there were ONLY 3ml of the PRY4 left. Solution: Toss and wash the squonk bottle, use the 3ml, and forget about that flavor until the order arrives.

(4) Conservation and restraint are not bad words. Gobbling is for smokers. ;) :)

(5) Assign flavors to specific devices. Find out what is best on which device and don't break the regime without a good reason...

ETA: I was mistaken. I did buy 240 ml of dbliquid's Brasberry Mint on Firephy's mention of a sale. It is a refreshing change of pace and at the price (35 bucks for 240 ml) it would be like a night on the town in the old days...nothing left but memories. ;)[/QUOTE
When I was worried about my 'no holds barred spending about 7-8 months ago, a wise person said to me "do what you gotta do to not smoke and after a year or so you will find a niche and find what you like and probably taper off with the wild spending' He was right

Reactions: DJLEC

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Has anyone tried any juices from Nite Lite Vapor (NLV)? Bounty Hunter was one of my first purchases. I really didn't like it FOOB but one month later, it is really good. It has a slight tobacco finish on the exhale and tastes like a sponge cake / slight vanilla blend on the inhale. I'm heading down that way this weekend and may stop in to try Renegade. Has anyone tried Renegade? I also have their Vanilla Strait. It's a decent vanilla but I find myself reaching for it when I want to mix with another liquid. NLV has an odd ordering system. They don't offer online ordering and you need to phone in your order with customer service. Old school for sure.
Premium E-Liquids Nite Lite Vapor (NLV) USA made. | Electronic Cigarettes West Palm Beach, FL

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
A little discipline goes a long way:

(1) I don't have several bottles open at the same time. (I am down to 10.)

(2) I only buy my ADV in bulk...240ml at a clip.

(3) Waste a little to save a lot. (Sounds like Benjamin Franklin, eh?) Last night I had an 'Oh, CN PistachioRY4 in a squonker' moment. Had just ordered the 120 ml of PRY4, the squonk bottle had 'bout 1.5ml left of another flavor, there were ONLY 3ml of the PRY4 left. Solution: Toss and wash the squonk bottle, use the 3ml, and forget about that flavor until the order arrives.

(4) Conservation and restraint are not bad words. Gobbling is for smokers. ;) :)

(5) Assign flavors to specific devices. Find out what is best on which device and don't break the regime without a good reason...

ETA: I was mistaken. I did buy 240 ml of dbliquid's Brasberry Mint on Firephy's mention of a sale. It is a refreshing change of pace and at the price (35 bucks for 240 ml) it would be like a night on the town in the old days...nothing left but memories. ;)
I am a VERY disciplined person IRL. I buy my cars paying cash a few years old and keep them for along time. I paid my house off 14 years earlier than I was supposed to. I rarely impulse buy. This is my hobby and what I spend my money on so I am fine with it

jazzvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
USA
I am a VERY disciplined person IRL. I buy my cars paying cash a few years old and keep them for along time. I paid my house off 14 years earlier than I was supposed to. I rarely impulse buy. This is my hobby and what I spend my money on so I am fine with it

This is the second time in recent memory that you have expressed your enlightened philosophy, supported by clear, rational, thought:

I do what I want to do!! Don't argue or debate my choices!!!! I am RIGHT! :sarcasm:

Reactions: DJLEC

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Hey Chanel— I bought a bottle of Clockwerks Custard (no coupon) which I received today from Vaping Watch. It smells really nice so hopefully it taste as good as it smells. To average out the cost I also purchased Tmaxx Custard Filled Cinnamon Roll and Peanut Butter Custard. Everything in 30ml bottles so do hope I like them as this will be the first time I am trying custards.

For those looking for RBFS Count Caramel I was able to purchase this in 6mg. The inventory is not showing for the 6mg because the inventory is low for the 15ml bottles. How low, I don’t know. No 30ml bottles.

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I was able to place in cart @ pvliquids.com, I used to vape alot of bounty hunter years ago.

Thanks dmska, I didn't even know that pvliquids.com existed. I appreciate your response.

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
For those looking for RBFS Count Caramel I was able to purchase this in 6mg. The inventory is not showing for the 6mg because the inventory is low for the 15ml bottles. How low, I don’t know. No 30ml bottles.

Really!!!! and HTH did you do this?

I swear that vapingwatch wants DJ to sweat [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Thanks dmska, I didn't even know that pvliquids.com existed. I appreciate your response.
Zak- until just a few months ago, they had a pretty active thread right here in the General Liquds area with lots of reviews. You might be able to find it and post for some suggestions. Some SUPER nice people there. I've never tried them, so if you do, please let me know what you think. :)

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Zak- until just a few months ago, they had a pretty active thread right here in the General Liquds area with lots of reviews. You might be able to find it and post for some suggestions. Some SUPER nice people there. I've never tried them, so if you do, please let me know what you think. :)

Thanks Nanny! I will do a search for additional information. I am going to try to stop in over the weekend when I am in S. Florida and try a few different juices, including Renegade. I will post my findings if this happens. In the meantime, my thoughts on the couple that I have tried:
Bounty Hunter was one of my first purchases. I really didn't like it FOOB but one month later, it is really good. It has a slight tobacco finish on the exhale and tastes like a sponge cake / slight vanilla blend on the inhale.

I also have their Vanilla Strait. It's a decent vanilla but I find myself reaching for it when I want to mix with another liquid.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Thanks Nanny! I will do a search for additional information. I am going to try to stop in over the weekend when I am in S. Florida and try a few different juices, including Renegade. I will post my findings if this happens. In the meantime, my thoughts on the couple that I have tried:
Here is a review thread for Nite Lite -- but this is not the thread I was originally thinking of. If I come across it, I will link here for you.
NLV NiteLite Vapor Reviews | E-Cigarette Forum

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Really!!!! and HTH did you do this?

I swear that vapingwatch wants DJ to sweat [emoji3]

I am leaving early Thursday morning on an extended trip and needed a little more eliquids to take with me so I called VW to get an idea of delivery time. At that time I asked about CC. I purchased 4 x 15ml bottles. I didn’t ask how many they had left and figured I would leave this to the Chief Executive of Inventory to find out :)

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Oh My!

You got me beat Angel :)

What?! ...You mean I actually have more than the Great Juice Hunter?! :shock::p

The sad thing is that how much is left after PIFing tons of juice. :facepalm:...However, I haven't bought any new juice in a while, and the last time I did it was just to replenish some faves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread