DNA 200 Watt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gor3cki

Aug 4, 2015
Switzerland
3 x 18650 is 12.4Volt, 36mm x 36mm x 65mm long for a 2200mah to 3000mah!
Can't understand why mod makers didn't make a mod with 3 swapable batteries... the lipos are not good for mod in my opinion, way toooooooo big! but that's allready been said sry!

Maybe we just need to wait for mod makers a little bit more ;)

Ryanmcg1

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2014
Garyville, La
Honestly it's just funny to me to see people raging about the HCIGAR VT200 on the evolv board and some of the facebook groups I am on. Man oh man. Talking about how the chinese DNA 200 mods are going to destroy the "quality and honest" work of american mod makers.

Jesus christ. talk about bloated egos on some of these people.

I wonder how long it takes for the board to get from the US to me. Old board is all packaged and ready to shipped out tomorrow. work killed any chance of mailing it.

Do you have any other mods of any kind or atomizers that's not American made? The only bloated ego I read here was yours.

The DNA 40 was known for how glitchy it was and this is Evolve's first atempt at a high wattage board, it may be the best of them all IDK I'm just waiting for more options and lower prices. Not saying Evolv doesn't make quality stuff. It has peaked my interest and want to follow this as much as possible and consider the Whiteout as my first choice for be modular if I'm not satisfied or when something better comes out maybe another YIHI, a Chinese board that I never used but considered one of the top board makers as of now.

Please think about this majority of us here has started vaping to quit smoking and the intial thought for us was the bonus of being cheaper then cigarettes. I buy majority clones for the price as long as it does its job or else it goes in the cabinet, you won't be able to see from my hand to you five feet away or more if it's original or American. I recently started DIYing juice another month or two ago but it hasn't yet seem to be cheaper then buying the cheap ... juice I was buying that I was satisfied with, but it's fun. I see alot of Chinese mods being quality and functions the way I need it to. A mod is a case for the board anybody American to Simese can screw up a BOX and soldering, none of it is prejudice by who makes it.

Reactions: SteveAdams86

Cotay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
Central Coast California
Go for it!!!

Did you see where it says the battery is user swappable under a magnetic door.

Although I really like the overall look of the VT200, the magnetic door is one of the reasons I'm inclined not to purchase one of these. The risk of a battery puncture is dramatically increased in a drop if that door pops off during a fall.

Reactions: VapingBad

cveez11

Verified Member
Jul 22, 2015
3 x 18650 is 12.4Volt, 36mm x 36mm x 65mm long for a 2200mah to 3000mah!
Can't understand why mod makers didn't make a mod with 3 swapable batteries... the lipos are not good for mod in my opinion, way toooooooo big! but that's allready been said sry!

Maybe we just need to wait for mod makers a little bit more ;)
P7dOS

I have a 3 x 18650 DNA200. Its awesome. Running 3 HG2's and the battery life is insane.

Reactions: Mad Scientist

Ryanmcg1

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2014
Garyville, La
To all Evolv fanatics out there against Chinese mods:

John @ Evolv:

"I love all my e-cigarette children, no matter the skin color or language of their other parents"

Hats off to Evolv.

This quote should be framed for posterity.

Regards
Tony

Sent from my keyboard through my phone or something like that.

Thank you for bringing this here. I love it just a such as you.

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
This is from here: Vapecige VTbox200 Authentic DNA200 - $159.99 | Broke Vapers
Details:

• 1 – 200W box mod
  • Newest Evolv DNA200 chip (Firmware upgradeable)
  • Temperature control in Ni200 / Ti
  • Brass spring loaded pin
  • Atty lock function
  • OLED screen, .91” by Evolv
  • VTbox200 designed by a professional designer
  • No glue inside
  • Bonding wire less 4 line
  • Full charged only need 3 hours when input current is 1A
  • C-frame design, with ultra-light aluminium cover
  • 1800 MaH lipo battery (equivalent to 5400 MaH with 18650 batteries)
  • Bigger battery than most mods giving a full day of vaping bliss
But still might not be right

SteveAdams86

Jul 9, 2015
Gloucester UK
That discount code is highly tempting! I couldn't make one cheaper! Two things put me off

1 those hideous logos on the outside, if the metal was on show not painted or it was completely plain black it would look classy

2 Gearbest, I ordered the xcube 2 when they had it for $55 and they are dragging their feet for dispatching it! In the end I gave up and cancelled because after 2 weeks I couldn't be bothered to wait any longer.

Would it be the same with this? With that coupon it only costs £76!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

tchavei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Portugal
This is from here: Vapecige VTbox200 Authentic DNA200 - $159.99 | Broke Vapers
Details:

• 1 – 200W box mod
  • Newest Evolv DNA200 chip (Firmware upgradeable)
  • Temperature control in Ni200 / Ti
  • Brass spring loaded pin
  • Atty lock function
  • OLED screen, .91” by Evolv
  • VTbox200 designed by a professional designer
  • No glue inside
  • Bonding wire less 4 line
  • Full charged only need 3 hours when input current is 1A
  • C-frame design, with ultra-light aluminium cover
  • 1800 MaH lipo battery (equivalent to 5400 MaH with 18650 batteries)
  • Bigger battery than most mods giving a full day of vaping bliss
But still might not be right
My 950mah lipo takes 3 hours to charge at 1 amp. No way you can charge a 3S 1800mah lipo in 3 hours at 1 amp unless input voltage is 12V which it isn't (rather 5V - USB). The mod should take 5 to 6 hours to charge

Regards
Tony

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
My 950mah lipo takes 3 hours to charge at 1 amp. No way you can charge a 3S 1800mah lipo in 3 hours at 1 amp unless input voltage is 12V which it isn't (rather 5V - USB). The mod should take 5 to 6 hours to charge

Regards
Tony

Hopefully that's the only typo.

Flavored

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
USA
The battery is obviously a 1800mah lipo. Plenty of options if you look at this list. A 600mah lipo would look tiny in there.
There's only 1 that is short enough to be that battery, and it is a bit too thick. I agree, though, whatever it is, it's too big to be 600.

The multi-million dollar Maxamps would fit, maybe they've gotten to their source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread