mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Did I miss what 2nd winner won?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't think they ever posted what they got :(
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

The package hasn't made it here yet - takes awhile for our mail to make the trip. USMCotaku should remember those days.
Tracking shows it hit Chicago on Sunday so hoping it makes it here by Friday.

Uhm...I hate to say it but I would tell the surgeon to get over himself. They can't make you not vape brother, he's a doctor not your father. I would tell him I vape and will continue to do so, if he has further problems then find a different surgeon since he isn't following the oath he swore to.

When I got my chem degree I studied a lot of biochem, human physiology, major organ biochemistry etc. Nicotine, and caffeine for that matter, are vasso constrictors. It is common with tissue transplants, skin grafts and tendon reattachment for surgeons to have patients swear off nic and caff for the duration of the healing, in fact it can be the deciding factor in a successful procedure. She is a very good sports medicine surgeon and I'm lucky to have her (especially since it's effing kaiser). Just thank god that unlike cigarettes, eliqiuid comes in zero nic.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Good morning :)

humpback_zpsueqjuznt.jpg

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
The package hasn't made it here yet - takes awhile for our mail to make the trip. USMCotaku should remember those days.
Tracking shows it hit Chicago on Sunday so hoping it makes it here by Friday.
I forgot it was you that won last, or I would have known :p

Graciela Torres Figueroa

Verified Member
Jun 30, 2015
Georgia, USA
Isn't it great?
I just made a mixture of it with my DIY raspberry sweet tea. 3/4 my DIY, 1/4 Malibu....it turned out to taste a lot like Mt Dew oddly enough [emoji14]
It does taste awesome! I really need to read more about the DIY and see what happens xD

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

I've had the same shoulder cut on twice so I don't envy you. Unless you have some underlying issue which nicotine effects it sounds like you're being bullied by the surgeon. But thats just my opinion. Good luck to you, and make certain you have a nice recliner to sleep in.

You're the 2nd person to recommend a recliner....guess I better get one prior to the proceedure

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
You're the 2nd person to recommend a recliner....guess I better get one prior to the proceedure

On both my surgeries I had to sleep sitting up, or slightly reclined. You'll have your arm in this weird strap/sling which makes rolling over difficult. My best surgeon recommend sleeping in a recliner so as to not roll over and damage the work. If I recall correctly it's for about 2 weeks until the stitches come out and therapy begins. Call your doc's office and ask.

Reactions: Liquid-Chris

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
It does taste awesome! I really need to read more about the DIY and see what happens xD

Same, I really need to try DIY. I like complex flavors and I would love to whip up some wild combinations. Peach, watermelon, raspberry and lychee? Yes please. :)

Graciela Torres Figueroa

Verified Member
Jun 30, 2015
Georgia, USA
Same, I really need to try DIY. I like complex flavors and I would love to whip up some wild combinations. Peach, watermelon, raspberry and lychee? Yes please. :)
That mix sounds sooo good to me! [emoji14]
Petermeloberrychee

a_rey88

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2013
bay area, CA
www.apolloecigs.com
It does look good, but those recessed buttons look hard to press for those of us with large hands?

The buttons are not hard to press at all! I should have a new picture of a production unit for you guys a little later today! Sorry I've been a bit MIA. Been busy helping out our shipping department and making sure everything is all set with the Reliant launch. It's coming real soon now!

NEXT DRAWING IS THIS COMING MONDAY!

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
The buttons are not hard to press at all! I should have a new picture of a production unit for you guys a little later today! Sorry I've been a bit MIA. Been busy helping out our shipping department and making sure everything is all set with the Reliant launch. It's coming real soon now!

NEXT DRAWING IS THIS COMING MONDAY!

Exciting! :D

JackedUpIowaCheerleader.gif

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Got a tracking notice this morning saying I had a package in my PO box. Went to the PO at lunch time to get it.

Package was definitely bigger and heavier than I expected.

Took it back to the office.

Sat down at the desk....

Opened it...

Looked inside...

Started pulling items out...

HOLY MOLY!!!

Good thing I was sitting down cause I still almost fell over.

DSCN0182_zpsz8wlefnh.jpg

There's a case, juice, battery, charger, Phazer tank and the VTUBE mod!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH @a_rey88 and Apollo!!!

:banana::banana::banana:

:thumbs:

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Got a tracking notice this morning saying I had a package in my PO box. Went to the PO at lunch time to get it.

Package was definitely bigger and heavier than I expected.

Took it back to the office.

Sat down at the desk....

Opened it...

Looked inside...

Started pulling items out...

HOLY MOLY!!!

Good thing I was sitting down cause I still almost fell over.

DSCN0182_zpsz8wlefnh.jpg

There's a case, juice, battery, charger, Phazer tank and the VTUBE mod!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH @a_rey88 and Apollo!!!

:banana::banana::banana:

:thumbs:
Sweet haul! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread