Status
Not open for further replies.

Grrrr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
San Francisco via Manchester U.K.
thanks Grrr!!but i think gus centre cection is not such clear as kayfun kit cection??but i might be wrong..
I used either Russian or kayfun centre parts, I don't know if the GUS ones are clear or not but they do look a little bit more opaque in their own pic.

Dobo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2014
Tbilisi, Georgia
It depends on your vaping preferences. If you do MTL inhales, you should be better off with Zest, if you DTL, then Lite, or as Qorax suggested, Momentous.

thanks guys im gonna buy phenomenon but tell me with you prefer lite or zest im confuzed!!which is more heavy?and which do you prefer??

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
ok, so on this note, how tight a draw should I be getting on the Lite with the momentous and AFC wide open. At the moment, it feels very restricted like a KF lite plus or even tighter. Is that normal or should I be looking for blockages somewhere?!?! I guess I could rip out the build and see how it is without coil/cotton but just thought Id see what the folks think!

Fyla

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2015
Croatia
ok, so on this note, how tight a draw should I be getting on the Lite with the momentous and AFC wide open. At the moment, it feels very restricted like a KF lite plus or even tighter. Is that normal or should I be looking for blockages somewhere?!?! I guess I could rip out the build and see how it is without coil/cotton but just thought Id see what the folks think!

On my normal Lite with 3 AFC draw is way way opener than on KFL+. With Momentus it should be even more. Maybe you have some blockage somewhere...

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
On my normal Lite with 3 AFC draw is way way opener than on KFL+. With Momentus it should be even more. Maybe you have some blockage somewhere...

Thanks for that! It just doesnt feel right to me, hence my post. I have been fretting about this since i started with it a few days ago. I will strip it down and check it out later on!

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
@TheotherSteveS Since you have both - it'd be potent to mention that the draw from Momentous is exactly as that of the GEM.

Reactions: aiolos

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
@TheotherSteveS Since you have both - it'd be potent to mention that the draw from Momentous is exactly as that of the GEM.
Thanks Q. In that case maybe there is something wrong. With no coil and wick and all 6 af holes fully open, it is the most restricted draw of anything I have. The GEM has at least twice as much air flow coiled wicked and juiced..! maybe all is fine but I am struggling to like it at the moment :( I will, as ever, persist and will probably end up loving it!!

Reactions: qorax

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
I figured it out. They sent me the old base not the momentous! At least I'm not going mad (apart from the fact it took me so long to realise although to be fair I did put it together in a hurry last weekend without really taking much notice of what I was doing! Duuuuuh...
image.jpg

Dobo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2014
Tbilisi, Georgia
That looks like a Lite base to me.

I figured it out. They sent me the old base not the momentous! At least I'm not going mad (apart from the fact it took me so long to realise although to be fair I did put it together in a hurry last weekend without really taking much notice of what I was doing! Duuuuuh...
View attachment 478357

Reactions: qorax
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread