Status
Not open for further replies.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Oh I am leaving here in a little over 10 minutes. Back and knees dont really like me right npw
My back is holding up, it's my knees that hate me...daily...I feel your pain ( literally). I've been rubbed down with Salon Pas all day today! Hope you feel better soon!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Oh I will. My knees aren't in the best of shape any more either, between the torn cartilage and the arthritis in my left knee, and the arthritis in my right, some nights walking can be a chore, let alone standing on diamond plate steel for 12hrs
Right knee is bad, left knee is shot...arthritis in left is worse after last surgery to remove disintegrated cartilage "..somedays sitting even hurts.

faeriekitsune

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
So. MD
You are all evil...and I should hate all of you (except Karen, she didn't pick on me)... But, sigh...I still love all of you crazy kids
I didn't either....

Mostly cuz I wasn't here. Otherwise it would've been fair ga--- I mean total open season. (Hunting references don't count for sports, right?) :p

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Here's one for short stop...he was patiently waiting

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    474.8 KB · Views: 22

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Picking on you? Nah. It's like that special kind of love between siblings that occasionally makes you want to stick their head in a wall.

...I think my younger sister is still recovering from the last time she annoyed me that bad...
Good...I can send you another

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread