Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
Breazy.com has relaunched a new and improved website, with you in mind! To celebrate the launch we are giving you, our loyal customers, 30% off. Use code: NEWBREAZY

That's not all- we were not able to migrate your passwords to our new site. So in order to claim your old account, and your rewards points (YAY!), we just need you to click the link below and set up a new password. Should take one minute, and you'll get all your rewards points... and then use your 30% off coupon!

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Hey Chanel— I bought a bottle of Clockwerks Custard (no coupon) which I received today from Vaping Watch. It smells really nice so hopefully it taste as good as it smells. To average out the cost I also purchased Tmaxx Custard Filled Cinnamon Roll and Peanut Butter Custard. Everything in 30ml bottles so do hope I like them as this will be the first time I am trying custards.

For those looking for RBFS Count Caramel I was able to purchase this in 6mg. The inventory is not showing for the 6mg because the inventory is low for the 15ml bottles. How low, I don’t know. No 30ml bottles.
Hey there Pat-dying to know what you think about that Custard Filled CR. I heard one good report. Let me know your thoughts. I got a small sample of the Clockwerks and loved it.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I am leaving early Thursday morning on an extended trip and needed a little more eliquids to take with me so I called VW to get an idea of delivery time. At that time I asked about CC. I purchased 4 x 15ml bottles. I didn’t ask how many they had left and figured I would leave this to the Chief Executive of Inventory to find out :)
:lol::lol:

Reactions: DJLEC

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
strawberries_cream_large.png

Strawberries and Cream FOTW at TPR

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
And while I am at it, anything else from Breazy that is a must have and has been tested? We are re-ordering Tripoli, for sure - and possibly Charlie's Custard will be a reorder. Soller's Pointe is a maybe, still steeping after a quick try a few days ago. Good Cookie was good, but I got a large bottle and won't rush to reorder that one.
Not having the testing results linked to the flavors at Breazy is slowing me down, but I had a convo with their agent "Arnie" while I am surfing the site. He hopes those with testing will be linked soon and that each company will soon be testing and providing results.

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Fast question for those of you that got the Charlie Noble Yogurts a few weeks back, any re-orders? Haven't heard much since then - thanks!

I didn't care for the taste of the Smoked at all. I was uncertain of the description and the ability for the flavors to blend. It just didn't work for me. IMO, the Fruit on the Bottom and Chocolate Mousse were both ok but not reorders. I have found better whipped, creamy chocolate blends and I'm sure that I haven't even scratched the surface as of yet. Same for the Fruit flavor. Just my opinion. I found them all to be ok, but not reorders. Curious as to want other folks think.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Fast question for those of you that got the Charlie Noble Yogurts a few weeks back, any re-orders? Haven't heard much since then - thanks!
I was just going to post that I finally loaded up Fruit on the Bottom. I'm not too sure about this one. It's got a nice tart kick to it that I wasn't expecting, which I like. I don't get too much yogurt, just a hint. I was hoping it'd be a little more creamy I suppose. It's definitely tasty, but I'm not sure if it's a reorder right now. Sometimes juices grow on me more as I get through the bottle. I could see that happening with this one for me. I'd recommend it. It's tasty enough I'd say go for it and judge for yourself on this one. I'm thinking of trying Mousse later, not sure though. Either going with that, Passioncake again, Punch, or Mango Lassi finally. Probably a fruity one since this Fruit on the Bottom is my only fruit tank right now.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I'm cross checking the list of vendors at Breazy with the list here in the Gourmet thread and at Vapor Shark where we have testing results - not much other than Charlie Noble is available at both. I'm *trying* to order safely, but it's pretty time consuming. Or maybe I am just old and slow. :facepalm:

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
When I was worried about my 'no holds barred spending about 7-8 months ago, a wise person said to me "do what you gotta do to not smoke and after a year or so you will find a niche and find what you like and probably taper off with the wild spending' He was right

This is exactly where I am at right now! I won't get down on myself yet for my spending, but if continues after a year, I'll end up bankruptcy court! ;)

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
Hey Chanel— I bought a bottle of Clockwerks Custard (no coupon) which I received today from Vaping Watch. It smells really nice so hopefully it taste as good as it smells. To average out the cost I also purchased Tmaxx Custard Filled Cinnamon Roll and Peanut Butter Custard. Everything in 30ml bottles so do hope I like them as this will be the first time I am trying custards.

For those looking for RBFS Count Caramel I was able to purchase this in 6mg. The inventory is not showing for the 6mg because the inventory is low for the 15ml bottles. How low, I don’t know. No 30ml bottles.

I REALLY like the Custard Filled Cinnamon Roll...surprisingly, the cinnamon does not overwhelm the other flavors. I'm vaping some right now!

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I only got the berry one and no, not a re-order as it is now. Unless it steeps into something better. Juicy Ohms is a much better yogurt

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I only got the berry one and no, not a re-order as it is now. Unless it steeps into something better. Juicy Ohms is a much better yogurt
I don't see "Juicy Ohms" on any lists of tested liquids - I will keep searching. I sent them an email, so the waiting begins....... I have a list of about 10 unanswered emails from juice companies now. :nah:

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
I don't see "Juicy Ohms" on any lists of tested liquids - I will keep searching. I sent them an email, so the waiting begins....... I have a list of about 10 unanswered emails from juice companies now. :nah:

It is a PITA right now. But the momentum is building. If we see a few more retailers do the same thing as Vaporshark then it will get a lot easier real quick. Good to hear Breazy is headed in a good direction.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
It's funny after avoiding tobacco flavors for a year, two of my favorite juices are Pistachio RY4 and Tripoli. Once I clear through my juice hoard a bit, I'll just end up getting more of those 2. I think I'll be slowing down on trying new juice. Maybe a couple new one a month. Now I enough adv reorders that I can slow down a lot. I love Sollers Pointe also, another reorder no doubt.

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
I'm the same way, Dan. My hoard has increased to where it is taking over; I have an embarrassing 78 bottles (a few are not vapeable). But, as much as I like a lot of the different flavors, I'm getting to where I have found the ADVs I was looking for. Other than trying that Charlie's Chalk Dust that I won (and haven't gotten yet) or the other 3 bottles of juice I just won yesterday :)shock:), I will be sticking to just reordering what I love. I think this will drastically reduce my spending...at least for now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread