Black Axis Juice drops prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapntime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
I made an order a few weeks ago (still waiting for it here in Australia :() and have just noticed they have dropped their prices. I can't say much for the juice yet but it does come highly recommended from some trusty sources here on ECF. Will update when it arrives:

Black Axis Juice Co.

30ml - $6
60ml - $13
120ml - $21

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
I made an order a few weeks ago (still waiting for it here in Australia :() and have just noticed they have dropped their prices. I can't say much for the juice yet but it does come highly recommended from some trusty sources here on ECF. Will update when it arrives:

Black Axis Juice Co.

30ml - $6
60ml - $13
120ml - $21
So it's cheaper to buy 2 30ml bottles than 1 60ml?

Reactions: Vapntime

dionysuskiss

Cloud Dancer
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2014
Dallas,Texas

Black Axis Juice Co.

30ml - $6
60ml - $13
120ml - $21
Have they at least shipped it? I bought a couple of juices from them not too long ago, including 120ml of a clearance flavor. Normally, they ship out the next day, but it took them over a week this time. I wonder if the price change has anything to do with it. Like maybe different bottles?

Vapntime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
Have they at least shipped it? I bought a couple of juices from them not too long ago, including 120ml of a clearance flavor. Normally, they ship out the next day, but it took them over a week this time. I wonder if the price change has anything to do with it. Like maybe different bottles?

Yep its in Australia. Just waiting for our snail mail to deliver.

ThePulver

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2015
San Diego
Ordered from them whenever their sale was a few weeks back. I know shipping on some stuff like Milk Maid was delayed because of all the orders that came in. Still only took about 2 weeks to get to me though and that was fresh coming off the sale. Letting them steep a bit more and then I'll drop back in to review Milk Maid & Blue Icee

Vapntime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
Got my order a few days ago (Milk Maid and Cinnilla Bun Shake). First, these juices are excellent quality on par with the premiums. The Milk Maid is a different take on the 'fruit loops milk flavor' it is quite different than ANML or Serial kraving from QTG, its not lemon or citrus dominant. But it still tastes like the cereal milk some how o_O. Cinnilla bun shake is pretty much the description, cinnamon roll plus vanilla ice cream or milk. Quite tasty FOOB and will get better with time. Overall these flavors are a touch out of my flavor profile but nonetheless they are still very decent juices. Can't go wrong with their current pricing.

dionysuskiss

Cloud Dancer
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2014
Dallas,Texas
Got my order a few days ago (Milk Maid and Cinnilla Bun Shake). First, these juices are excellent quality on par with the premiums. The Milk Maid is a different take on the 'fruit loops milk flavor' it is quite different than ANML or Serial kraving from QTG, its not lemon or citrus dominant. But it still tastes like the cereal milk some how o_O. Cinnilla bun shake is pretty much the description, cinnamon roll plus vanilla ice cream or milk. Quite tasty FOOB and will get better with time. Overall these flavors are a touch out of my flavor profile but nonetheless they are still very decent juices. Can't go wrong with their current pricing.
Glad to see, you like them. I've said it before, Milk Maid tastes just like the milk after a bowl of fruit loops. The citrus is still there, but it's softened by the milk and sugar. The apple jacks type flavor is good too. So much in fact, I went ahead and got a 120ml of the Apple Pie they had on clearance a little while back. They need to hurry up, and come out with the donut flavor they mentioned on their facebook page. I really hope it's the glazed kind.

Vapntime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
Man, I wish I could get these kinda deals in Canada. I would grab like 10 120ml bottles and be good four, five months off less then $220. Thats unreal for me as a Canadian to imagine haha.

I feel the pain, its hard enough here in Australia.

Last edited:

fogmust

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2015
New Jersey
That's enough for me to just stay clear. If they can't do basic math with their pricing, I don't want to imagine the juice consistency.
Apparently somebody from BA hangs out here... They've fixed it since. Now it's $11 for 60 and $22 for the sampler.

Reactions: DanJiblets

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
OK, so I bit, due to low price and the high opinion of my anime-faced friend DK (and others). Plus, the owner emailed back in a flash to tell me they'll do a 50/50 ratio for my tanks. Nine 30mL bottles ordered, which should be a solid tryout eh? That's about a third of their menu.

Expect some opinions in about a month, after thorough steeping and sampling.

towelie

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2014
In a cloud
3 of 7 sampled.
Pinky dink...light milk and fruit, strawberry. I like it
Fruity rocks...slight cereal mostly lemon foob. I like it
Good ol peach custard...peach custard. Love it and highly recommend.

4 to go...

Fwiw aaron said he specifically uses diketone free versions of flavorings from the manufacturer. He said his liquids are not tested though so he wont make any factual claims. Very cool timely response and i am happy with that.

BA will replace vape wild and itc as my vendor for liquid for this reason. VW says they "are currently testing" and if you dig these forums they have said that since janurary.

Itc failed to respond at all, big thumbs down for both.

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
OK, so I bit, due to low price and the high opinion of my anime-faced friend DK (and others). Plus, the owner emailed back in a flash to tell me they'll do a 50/50 ratio for my tanks. Nine 30mL bottles ordered, which should be a solid tryout eh? That's about a third of their menu.

Expect some opinions in about a month, after thorough steeping and sampling.

It's time! They came, I saw...I tore 'em up. Veni, vidi, vapey.

First off, the packaging is excellent. My 30mL bottles were transparent plastic cylinders sporting screen-printed labeling, with cute little Yorker twist-spouts separately packed along for each. I thought it might be difficult to fill my little tanks with these, but I managed just fine. They seal up well and stand up to shaking, though you might pick up a stray drop on the fingers when twisting to close.

These were steeped a bit more than two weeks before trial, with initial breathing of six hours (I forgot them, or it would have been 2-3 hours), and regular shaking.
They did a custom 50/50 ratio for me, with 12mg nicotine. I was happy to hear they now offer a standard 60VG ratio, and I'll do that one next time.
As usual, I used my trusty Smoktech Micro ADC II tanks for testing, with 1.5ohm factory coils fired at 12W.
Unlike any previous tryouts, all of these did a second round in my Subtank Nano with the 0.5ohm OCC coil, fired at 23W. I'm new to sub-ohming, but these were good liquids to practice with.

Overall, I found the flavor level to be medium-light, and the profiles to be basic and good. Virtuous in simplicity. No puzzle about what you're tasting. Here's what I thought...

----------
Apple Jerks: Just as described on the site, this is a fresh apple flavor with a touch of cinnamon. I like this sort of thing, but it was too natural-tasting to invoke an apple jacks memory. I didn't detect any cereal or milk flavor. I could vape this anytime, though. I like apples, you see.

Bangin' Banana Nut Bread: Deliciously authentic taste! Love it, and will order again.

Cinnilla Bun Shake: This is a great idea and very well realized. Sweet cream infused with a mild cinnamon bun makes a wonderful vape. Another re-order here.

Cookies & Cream (retired): This was a very similar recipe to Cinnilla Bun Shake, but imperfect because the chocolate cookie was too light in the balance. Still, not bad. They've dropped it, I see.

Good Ol' Peach Custard: Exceedingly well-done mix of fresh peach flavor and creamy custard. If I didn't have a local source for Dr. Crimmy's, I'd order more. Crimmy's Southern Peach edges it by a hair, due to my preference for their "Overdose" French vanilla custard, but this one is still awesome.

Key Lime Suga Cookie: Another great idea that I thoroughly enjoyed. Very refreshing with ice tea. I'll note that I didn't like it as much in the high-power rig, where the lime was too prominent and embittered the flavor.

Milk Maid: She's beautiful. Fruit loops milk. I'm not really into the cereal vapes, but this will be my one!

Pinky Dink: Strawberry milk, simple and good. Goes down easy.

Red Velvet Cake (clearance): Looks like they're moving this one outta here. You can have 60mL of it for 7 bucks, if you want. After trying the one from Ohm's Vapes, I had reluctantly concluded that it's just not a great vape flavor, even after a very long steep. This is a better version, with more cake and less acrid buttercream frosting in the mix, and the lighter flavor strength helps it too, but it's still not compelling for me. Sayonara.
----------

One last note. I'm not sure if it was due to my custom mix, but I could taste the nic in some of the milk/cream vapes, specifically in Cookies & Cream, Peach Custard, Milk Maid and Pinky Dink. It wasn't too obtrusive, just a tiny watery black pepper background, but I noticed it in both test setups. It didn't ruin the flavors for me, but it was a new experience.

I find Black Axis to be a solid budget vendor with some nice brainstorms on the short menu. They're trimming some flavors, so I'll be watching to see if new ones pop up. This was all very good, and 3 of them will be coming back to stay. They're in my stable now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread