Huge Giveaway! Innokin launch their DISRUPTER Device on ECF - 400 To Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
My son follows Game Grumps. I have to admit, I have watched some of the videos they do and they are pretty flippin' hilarious! I got my son some gear so he and his friend could start doing videos but the computer he has isn't updated enough to use the equipment yet. Hopefully soon, though.
Its crazy right? My son has a blog he is building about tips and tricks on super Mario and sonic games lol. At his age I was not typing or browsing let alone blogging.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Good morning :)
wv4_zpsz45qufbg.jpg

I

Innokin_Ash

What has two thumbs and now has a shiny new Disrupter? This guy! :thumbs:

View attachment 478122

View attachment 478121

I'm loving it so far, it hasn't left my side since I got it. I love the look of the black on black stealth-mode as well. A giant thanks to Innokin and ECF for bringing some much-needed joy my way. I truly appreciate it!:banana:

giphy.gif

Glad you received it, black + black looks great!

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA

View attachment 478122

View attachment 478121

I'm loving it so far, it hasn't left my side since I got it. I love the look of the black on black stealth-mode as well. A giant thanks to Innokin and ECF for bringing some much-needed joy my way. I truly appreciate it!:banana:

giphy.gif

The Black on Black is my favorite.

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
@Innokin_Ash
Maybe you can help with an issue.
See how the lines have worn off my VTR. I just don't understand why. I have only been carrying it and using it Monday through Friday from about 6:00 AM until 4:00 PM since June of 2014.
VTR - ECF.jpg
20150805_064307_resized.jpg

if this is what we can expect from the Disruptor then you have a real winner on your hands. This VTR has been dropped on Bourbon Street in New Orleans and knocked off the kitchen counter and chipped the tile floor. it's a real beast.

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Well - Here is "My" Innokin Disrupter (Black) & Innokin Cell (Red):
(Disclaimer: These pictures are taken with "Dumb-Phone", so Not the best Pictures . . . Also - Not being a professional photographer - nor graphics designer . . . AND - After over 2 hours of trying to edit them and creating Collages this is all Ya' gonna get . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;) )

cFqQ0ID.jpg

h7XV7B2.jpg

pOwqhmj.jpg

lAIMrah.jpg
looks amazing uncle

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
The code would still have given "You" 10% off everything - Sorry about that . . .:(

But, maybe the code will help someone else and to get free shipping too . . . :)

Personally, I need to wait, so hopefully the code will still be good when I can get them . . . :thumb:
YEABABY is kind of a permanent code at Vaporbeast.

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama

View attachment 478122

View attachment 478121

giphy.gif
that black on black looks great

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Just missing yesterday afternoon put me several pages behind...I'm going to be in trouble trying to catch up at the end of the week...this afternoon I'm going to be heading back to AL and I figure itll be Friday before I can do more than a quick read here and there on the forums:unsure:

I

Innokin_Ash

@Innokin_Ash
Maybe you can help with an issue.
See how the lines have worn off my VTR. I just don't understand why. I have only been carrying it and using it Monday through Friday from about 6:00 AM until 4:00 PM since June of 2014. View attachment 478193 View attachment 478195
if this is what we can expect from the Disruptor then you have a real winner on your hands. This VTR has been dropped on Bourbon Street in New Orleans and knocked off the kitchen counter and chipped the tile floor. it's a real beast.

Hmm, looks like the laser etching hasn't adhered to the paint! Sorry to hear that, but I'm glad that the device itself is still going strong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread