Status
Not open for further replies.

Treekiller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Earth for now.
Hey REOville!
My daughter decided to get me out of the house for the first time since surgery 2 weeks ago and to get dad a well deserved beer.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438735308.775898.jpg

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Hey REOville!
My daughter decided to get me out of the house for the first time since surgery 2 weeks ago and to get dad a well deserved beer. View attachment 478100

Now, that. That, right there ^^^^^^. That's what I should be doing right about now. Off to see what's in the fridge.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Well, I finally got the text that my Woodvil made it to my PO Box. So at 9:00 last night I went & got it. This is my first squonk, & I am hooked!
so glad you're loving it!!! We were in the hangout last night and kenna said...... oooo oooo oooo I gotta go be back in 30 minutes, and I was hoping that's what it was. And it was!! So kewl to see her first squonk sorta in person

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
My buddy turned 12 months old TODAY. It was hotter than you know what, and the mosquitoes were biting. This was as good of a photo as I could manage. She was spoiled rotten today. I got her special food, special treats, and a toy. She was one happy girl today. :angel:

Bella%201st%20birthday_zpsxsrq2pga.jpg

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
My buddy turned 12 months old TODAY. It was hotter than you know what, and the mosquitoes were biting. This was as good of a photo as I could manage. She was spoiled rotten today. I got her special food, special treats, and a toy. She was one happy girl today. :angel:

Bella%201st%20birthday_zpsxsrq2pga.jpg
awwwwwww that's so sweet Kkay!! Thought I'd commented on this but just realized I hadn't.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX

Paramaniac413

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2014
South Central PA
The new job is pretty cool! I work in a real lab this time. No syringe assembly for me! Only issue is that it's Tuesday to Saturday 1pm to 9:30pm. I end up really tired when I get home, but the 4-footed greeting is the best!
Today was day 2!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread