Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
And you shall have it....will it go with your purple riding boots?
View attachment 478134

That will look smashing with one of my sleeves! I have the mini and use it with my bronze:

goldgears.jpg

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Indeed it will! They almost look purple...I haven't been to Serenity in forever. We never got that purple provari... View attachment 478143

Oh, ummm...how do I say this without sounding like I'm bragging. The Gods of ProVape bestowed upon their Princess a scepter.

Purple_ProVari.jpg

Purple_princess.jpg

Stormy1960

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Lubbock, TX
Oh, ummm...how do I say this without sounding like I'm bragging. The Gods of ProVape bestowed upon their Princess a scepter.

Purple_ProVari.jpg

Purple_princess.jpg
Ok....I am totally jealous..:w00t: Ummmm that makes up for the red one and its matches your hat!

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Ok....I am totally jealous..:w00t: Ummmm that makes up for the red one and its matches your hat!

Oh, right. I'd forgotten about you getting that red one out from under me.

neener_ani.gif

Did you ever get a sleeve for it? I think the black hearts cut out would be brilliant! (Tim is taking custom orders again.)

Stormy1960

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Lubbock, TX
Oh, right. I'd forgotten about you getting that red one out from under me.

neener_ani.gif

Did you ever get a sleeve for it? I think the black hearts cut out would be brilliant! (Tim is taking custom orders again.)
I use it with one like this one (old old photo) without the crystals so red shows. I just ordered the P3, do our old sleeves fit it?? image.jpg

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
I use it with one like this one (old old photo) without the crystals so red shows. I just ordered the P3, do our old sleeves fit it?? View attachment 478156

Pretty sleeve! It is the Morocco? I must have seen yours before and that's where I got the idea, except I was thinking of red hearts showing through.

Unfortunately, the P3 is a different size. It's almost a fit, but not quite. It can kinda/sorta fit (perhaps individual sleeves might work compared to others, since each is unique), but mine all catch on the button. I've tried 18350 mode with 18350 & 18490 sleeves, and 18490 mode with 18490 sleeves, but it's too close for me to feel comfortable with. I'm concerned that I might change a battery while not paying close attention and have the button stuck firing.

I think Tim lists the P3 and Classic taking the same size. Anyway, it's a chance to order another sleeve from Tim. I love his work!

Last edited:
Reactions: NeoGoldenBoy

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
All by myself...

Hi_mouth_open_2.jpg

When not on ecf, here is one of the places I posted. Noosa Yoghurt

I can't figure out how to be one of your "mates," but I wish I could. I love Brown Cow (and have bought it since the '80s), but having another whole milk yoghurt is fabulous. OMG! I'm eating your coconut! I love you! Can I visit you? I'll sleep on your floor and snuggle your boots. Coconut!!!! OMFG! Coconut!!! Please don't tell my doctor I sent you this, okay? He only likes mango.

Last edited:

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Morning All! The strange, yet warm glowing orb, continues to spread warmth and light through the land. Other than it seems to spread a significant amount of warmth, we have decided to embrace it over the massive crying experienced over the previous 3 days.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
After changing my 18490 batteries which the charger shows 4.2 volts then placing them into the P3 the P3 shows 92%. Always displayed 99%. Looks like it's time to replace them.
Ping, I think you should send them to me for further testing!!!

LOLz, Jim

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
After changing my 18490 batteries which the charger shows 4.2 volts then placing them into the P3 the P3 shows 92%. Always displayed 99%. Looks like it's time to replace them.

Did you clean the contacts on both ends of the battery?

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread