Origen Genesis v2 Clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

SodroneZ

Verified Member
Jul 15, 2015
Jakarta, Indonesia
I'm planning to buy origen v2 clone too
So, i got these options clone by tobeco and sxk. Which one is the better one?
I read a lot of good things on the tobeco but i can't seem to find any review on the sxk one. Considering the seller put higher price tag on the sxk, for a second i thought that the sxk would be the better one until i read all these good reviews about the tobeco.
Any feedback will be much appreciated

Reactions: TrollDragon

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Get it sorted Roxy? That fluff you sent me is much better then the aquarium filters, so much easier to work with.

No, I have no idea what happened! After about 25 flames, I gave up trying to fix it. Dumped my juice, washed the atty and its sitting there next to the sink.

I think I'm the only person whose managed to set mesh on fire. I joined the Victor hall of fame :confused:

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Flames??? How on earth??? Could you perhaps post pics of the build? I didn't know you could get flames from a mesh build. Something has to be fundamentally wrong there.

Can't now, its in the trash.

I don't know how it was happening either, but it was. I had to keep blowing them out.

Well, dang, I was hoping someone here knew and could help.

I followed the video on the previous page using the smaller tube within the larger tube using one piece of mesh. 4 wrap 28g coil, 2.5mm and build was 0.8ohm. Resistance never changed.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Here's the build before I go any further. Same as the last one.

20150805_001539_zpsuqr6xyby.jpg~320x480

@TrollDragon @Vaslovik , do you see anything obvious?

Reactions: TrollDragon

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Looks good to me Roxy.
If you are just firing it vertical without a tilt, the juice will catch fire. Have you laid it over at 45 degrees with the coil on the bottom and tried it.

I had a similar build a while back but with 26g.
Don't mind the top part, I had to temporarily fix it as I split the pin with dual 24g... :facepalm:
5O1lrKY.jpg

Then I fixed the center pin with a 3mm x 30mm SS screw, now it's back to normal. This is the wick in wick with 28g macro coils.
OLAQS3f.jpg

Reactions: roxynoodle

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Ok, seems to be perfect now. This is the first time I've run one regulated. It makes it harder to tilt though than on a tube mech so I may move it. Also I seem to want lower power than I vape an RTA; is that normal? 0.8ohm and 18.5W seems about right for this.
Excellent!
Yes they can be a little awkward on a box mod to get the wick down. My current build of an Eckowool wick with a mesh straw core, wrapped in 0.5 Ribbon at 1.2 ohms vapes great up to 25W. You can vape that build almost dry without tilting since the Eckowool wicks very nicely. If you have any SS cable you should be able to try a piece in the Origenny. I was amazed how well the Kraken performed on the SS cable with a mesh wrapped top.

Reactions: roxynoodle
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread