4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Morning all. Nothing exciting around here lately to talk about. Has been a crazy stressful week so I've been keeping myself busy. More to do means less time to think. Went on an organizing kick cus I couldn't look at the messes anymore. Bought a couple new things for sewing projects. Got some yarn to make some Halloween costume stuff.

Hope all is well

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Is it bad i have ZERO done for the nieces/nephews combined bday parties I'm hosting this Sat? I did buy the presents already, THANK GOD, but spaced food, cake, snacks...basically everything else? Looks like it will be a pizza party. Delivery is easy :rolleyes:
A couple packs of juice boxes a good bottle of liquor and pizza makes a great party for everyone aha. Grab some balloons and dq cake on the way and you're set

Reactions: AngiBe

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Glad you are getting pizza and not that deep caserole stuff...

:rolleyes:

BRAT! Can't get the BEST PIZZA EVAR here....gotta go to ChiTown for that! The only Pizza I can tolerate around here that doesnt taste like a frozen crappy pizza is a place called Jets. Still not as good as ChiTown, but hell, I'm in a pinch so it will have to do.

And like Always said, couple of bottle of liquor and cases of beer and just get the little ones wasted. Oh wait, mayb that was for the adults :facepalm:

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
BRAT! Can't get the BEST PIZZA EVAR here....gotta go to N.Y.C. for that! The only Pizza I can tolerate around here that doesnt taste like a frozen crappy pizza is a place called Jets. Still not as good as N.Y.C., but hell, I'm in a pinch so it will have to do.

And like Always said, couple of bottle of liquor and cases of beer and just get the little ones wasted. Oh wait, mayb that was for teh Wheezal :facepalm:

Thar, fixed!!!!!

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
I like a good BBQ pizza every now and then. I make some pizza dough. Coat a big iron skillet in olive oil and roll and toss the dough out into a crust. Put it in the skillet. BBQ sauce, then I put down pulled BBQ from those tubs they sell in the refrigerated section, top with red onions, bell peppers and habaneros, cheddar cheese and bake at 500 for 17 minutes...

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Morning all

And still looking around for the dislike buttons on Dave's posts :sneaky:
Yo, I gots your dislike button right here...

And I am jonesing for some good buffalo wings. Went to Planet Wings and , ..., meh. The sauce was ok, but the wings were tiny. Almost as small as Buffalo Wild Wings, which I won't go back to.

I have a pack of big wings in the freeze. I might fire up the deep fryer and make some quality Hot wings. Sauce will be Franks, butter, chopped garlic, splash of bourbon and splash of white vinegar, maybe a touch of honey. I'll do it outside. I love fried food, but the house doesn't need to smell of it.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread