• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
It's in the link Bob gave above. settings/updates and security/advanced options/choose how updates are delivered/off. That'll do it. :)

Read the link that I posted :rolleyes:

Yep, all sorted. for some reason when i clicked the windows icon, nowt was happening. Did a reboot, and did it ok ! I think it was updating something at the time i first tried, and that was the issue. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobw1951

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Nothing to do with auto updates, which on Win10 should NOT be fully disabled, security updates must be allowed. This is the way in which they will be doing them using Peer to Peer networking, think it is to save their servers from getting too overloaded.
I've always preferred to look through the updates listed and then choose which I want. Have done this ever since .NET updates made a real mess of things on my computer, and a few other times, they released patches that caused all sorts of problems then had to release 'fix' patches later.
Since then, I always wait at least a week to see if anything proves troublesome.

E-Cig Warning Labels are coming :laugh::
Brilliant! :D

Marcus1970

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Wales
Vapemail
A Eleaf iJust 2 starter kit

Then burnt the one and only :censored:coil I had.Put it together,thought this looks nice and compact wonder if the battery is charged.Pressed the fire button without thinking and with a empty tank,bang filled the air with the stench of burnt cotton :wub: :w00t: :shock:

Bob and George where's the best place to get Atlantis v2 coils from the .3 ones

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Last edited:
Reactions: Marcus1970

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Reactions: Marcus1970

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Sounds interesting - it's full of flavour anyway, so could be superflavour! :)

It is Trish yes, bloody lubberly :laugh:

That's an infectious little laugh! ..Aren't dogs fantastic with small children - so tolerant.
How did you see it Trish, it wouldn`t upload for me ?

Reactions: Pictor

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
It is Trish yes, bloody lubberly :laugh:
although I'm unlikely to use it in the same way, I'll have to try some more of my PMP ..haven't used it for a few weeks now, and I do like it! :)

How did you see it Trish, it wouldn`t upload for me ?
Could see it fine in your post - today, in the same post it's greyed over and says it's not available!
Did a screen snip of it but it won't let me post it!

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
@Bobw1951

Vivd vapes,if you are interested Bob.Probably a lot cheaper from China 'tho.But it is genuine.

Capture.PNG

Vivd Vapes | Velocity rda

Reactions: Bobw1951

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Trish have yoy tried any of the Whisky rebellion range?
i'm quite fancying them and wondered what they are like.

Vivd Vapes | Whiskey Rebellion 30ml
I haven't - not sure about the alcohol types, but am waiting to try the Lazarus Trinity (it's on back order) ...that one you link to is 50/50 too, and I'm not too sure what I could mix the PG down with that wouldn't spoil the flavours anyway.

Lazarus have another interesting one based on cognac & buttermilk: Journey. I'll see what the Nebula and Trinity are like first though.
Lazarus Vintage e-Liquids – 7 Wonders e-juice | Vape Emporium

Reactions: Brynglas

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Reactions: Brynglas

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Never mind - I think you've got enough in the way of juice and devices to keep you going through Armageddon! :)
I do try! ;)

Grim though to think of future smokers who want to give up if that's all they can get - I know I gave up without any trouble (very surprisingly!) using the cig-size batteries & cartridges, but not everyone will be so lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread