Status
Not open for further replies.

Qew

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Michigan
Oh, the Shrapnel is nice! (adds it to my long wishlist.....) I have had my share of feeling guilty over the past couple of years, but finally I can say......

I'm Bonafied!!
1excited_zps90a45b12.gif

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Snagged another one!
So glad I keep managing to get my favorite colors!

6aad422ea53c40c08d51413b20e3a895.jpg

Hey Kayte:wub:
The boys are doing great!
They're growing way to fast:(
They'll be 12 weeks tomorrow. It seems like we just came home from the hospital.

Nite everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Good morning, good morning, Mountaineers! :) Today at exactly noon two yrs ago I started a journey that not only kept me off the smokes but led me smack dab here! These tips are the reason why I started buying on line for the first time ever. These tips are the reason I joined ECF. These tips make me look FORWARD to getting mail! But then, I've become so enamored of my Molehill Mountain family too that I can't let a day go by without checking in. Ha! Don't even do that with my kids else they think I'm being nosy. Thank you guys for being there and relieving my kids of a pestering mom. :)

Chim, two snags in a short time......You haven't missed a beat! :)......Little ones sure do teach you to move even faster! Ha!

Robfisher, you just got to be there when they first hit the web site to figure out if you "need" them.....Otherwise, others will find they "need" them before you "need" them. Ha! :)

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Thank you, Dale :).......Now I've got start a 2 hr. process of getting ready to go out to shop for my celebratory juices and a haircut. Oh, I do miss those younger days of just slapping on some lipstick, running a comb through my abundant (for me) hair, and knowing whatever I put on would look acceptable. I'm not trying to look younger either! Just better! Ha! :)

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Thank you, Dale :).......Now I've got start a 2 hr. process of getting ready to go out to shop for my celebratory juices and a haircut. Oh, I do miss those younger days of just slapping on some lipstick, running a comb through my abundant (for me) hair, and knowing whatever I put on would look acceptable. I'm not trying to look younger either! Just better! Ha! :)
    I hear you Chooch, takes me a lot longer nowdays too and I'm not old ... yet :p

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    Thanks, Angel. :) If it's been a "good deal", I've been buying the last several months.....and hang the budget! So, right now am not looking to buy anything but the juice. However, I tend to buy quite a bit of favorite juice at one time......The expensive ones will be my prezy. Heeheehee :)

Ms.Cruzer

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 20, 2010
    Woodland Park, CO
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to our sweet and funny Chooch! I'm so proud of you!! I hope you get a great anniversary gift. Did you both quit at exactly the same time?

Just have a moment before jumping in the shower. Trying to answer a few work emails early. Then it's off to Colorado for the big house hunt. We have a list of over 20 houses to see between now and Sunday. Wish us luck on finding our mountain home! I'll post a pic or two of the beauty of the Rockies.

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    I wanna go, Ms.C!!!! :w00t: Boy are you going to be busy. Nope. Hubby was not a smoker; but he didn't want to be left out and so a few mos. later got his own set up with zero nic juice and flavors he likes. Vapes mostly at night watching ball games. A 18350 battery will last him a month! :facepalm:

Chimney34

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 1, 2012
    Winston-Salem, North Carolina
    Yeaaaaa!! Congrats on 2 years Choochoo! Time sure flys when you're among friends!

I guess you're right. I've gotta move quicker these days! Someone has to keep up with these little ones but I must admit that even though I'm sometimes exhausted being able to stay home with my lil guys is wonderful!

Looks like 2 other people want to send you their congrats as well!

a737ea6336e5ffad27862366526937d4.jpg
    337fbf635d1a107ba543126892ad2f6b.jpg

Last edited:

Robfisher

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 21, 2014
    Durban, South Africa
    www.ecigssa.co.za
    Good morning, good morning, Mountaineers! :) Today at exactly noon two yrs ago I started a journey that not only kept me off the smokes but led me smack dab here! These tips are the reason why I started buying on line for the first time ever. These tips are the reason I joined ECF. These tips make me look FORWARD to getting mail! But then, I've become so enamored of my Molehill Mountain family too that I can't let a day go by without checking in. Ha! Don't even do that with my kids else they think I'm being nosy. Thank you guys for being there and relieving my kids of a pestering mom. :)

Chim, two snags in a short time......You haven't missed a beat! :)......Little ones sure do teach you to move even faster! Ha!

Robfisher, you just got to be there when they first hit the web site to figure out if you "need" them.....Otherwise, others will find they "need" them before you "need" them. Ha! :)

Congrats @choochoogranny! Two years stinky free! That's a winner!

I'm going to have to change my time zone if I want to get first pick... ;-) I'll be at the right time zone in September and will be armed my my Macbook! ;-)

mommabird62

squonkhead
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 11, 2014
    NC
    Good morning everyone! Congrats to the snaggers last night [emoji4]

I love your new kitchen Kayte!!!!! [emoji4]

And.....Happy Vapersary Chooch!!! You can be proud of yourself for sure [emoji2][emoji322]

1e983a57ce64d62fb757927c7d80e511.jpg

c8b7360773cc7b66cc406c6c460f41a3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

Last edited:

mommabird62

squonkhead
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 11, 2014
    NC
    Yeaaaaa!! Congrats on 2 years Choochoo! Time sure flys when you're among friends!

I guess you're right. I've gotta move quicker these days! Someone has to keep up with these little ones but I must admit that even though I'm sometimes exhausted being able to stay home with my lil guys is wonderful!

Looks like 2 other people want to send you their congrats as well!

a737ea6336e5ffad27862366526937d4.jpg
    337fbf635d1a107ba543126892ad2f6b.jpg

Adorbs chimn!! They are growing fast [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread