Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
I'm now vaping Pure Michigan in a russian 91,
but i'm longing for Myster E

I agree with Tracy, some flavors grow on you either after some steep time, or just vape on it a little bit.
I wasn't sure about Eye Q and peach cobbler, at first the peach i wasn't fond of. then two hours later I'm chain vaping them.

Flavors like those I'm treating it like desert. I don't eat desert every day. but once in awhile when i need something different.

I just ordered more tanks so that i can have atleast 4 flavors in rotation throught out the day.

I'm a mel junkie!

It's ok, Tracy! I can't do Copperhead either.... after awhile the tobacco gets to me. What can I say. I'm just not a tobacco kinda girl *shrugs*

Today is Peach Cobbler for me. Vaping it at 11 watts on the RADIX V1, with a Nautilus tank :D

I got some cherry ice and mixed it with my cola ice and am vaping cherry cola :) I'm not able to vape the copperhead yet .....I don't think it is for me.

Tracey

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Sorta spaced it and missed you guys at the Vape Con... was at your booth but was thinking Mr E and not Reverb so neglected to intro myself. We parked at the far end of the lot next to your trailer :) Rather sad since son and I both took tanks to fill with Copperhead to vape on the 4 hr drive home over those 2 lane WV mountain roads LOL

grruss

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids
www.mister-e-liquid.com
Sorta spaced it and missed you guys at the Vape Con... was at your booth but was thinking Mr E and not Reverb so neglected to intro myself. We parked at the far end of the lot next to your trailer :) Rather sad since son and I both took tanks to fill with Copperhead to vape on the 4 hr drive home over those 2 lane WV mountain roads LOL

So sorry, JoanJ! Do you have an account on www.mister-e-liquid.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread