Madvapes Weekly Contest - August 24 through August 28

Status
Not open for further replies.

74deeds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Seattle
For today My Tardis, and Wyoming Vapor Co.'s Original Snake oil on a low-res 306... wait should I still call it a low res atty????? 1.5 isn't so low in comparison these days.
20150825_120322_resized.jpg

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
For today My Tardis, and Wyoming Vapor Co.'s Original Snake oil on a low-res 306... wait should I still call it a low res atty????? 1.5 isn't so low in comparison these days. View attachment 483773

The mod that sent you to the hospital (nothing bad, he was just in shock)

Ken1979

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2015
Telford , TN 37690
Do these entries without photos really count? What good are contest rules or instructions if we don't follow them or bend then to work for us? I'm sorry if you can't post photos but there are other contests that don't require you to!! Maybe I'm out of line but shouldn't there be a line that we don't cross? The contest was not a create your own contest sorry end rant

Reactions: Kprthevapr

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
Do these entries without photos really count? What good are contest rules or instructions if we don't follow them or bend then to work for us? I'm sorry if you can't post photos but there are other contests that don't require you to!! Maybe I'm out of line but shouldn't there be a line that we don't cross? The contest was not a create your own contest sorry end rant

But the rules do allow entries without photos

To be eligible to win this week, just post a hand check! Pictures are preferred, but you can also just tell us what you're vaping on right now. Looking for what mod, atomizer, and juice at the very least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread