Apollo E-cig contest/giveaway thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I signed the petition too... this is WAR! Ignorant people uhg! I don't know what's stick in their heads that a device, batteries and vapor are tobacco products... it doesn't make sense! If they want to do a regulation of this kind, why they just don't say "WE WANT MORE MONEY FROM YOU!" instead of using "For the children" which eventually becomes an adult and do whatever they want... I don't think is fair that we are getting this because of bad parenting... :-x

In California it is NOT ignorant people. It is a very well thought out set of lies (I hate using the word conspiracy). They know very well it is not about "the children," and it is not whether or not vaping is safe or even safer than smoking. It is ONLY about money. Ecigs cost the state (in the short run) money through the loss of taxes and MSA funds. They blatantly do not give a rats ... how many people die from smoking tobacco cigarettes if they can curb the state budget deficit. I don't know how many time I have to say this, vote and be very careful who you vote for. And that is regardless of what state, county or municipality you live in.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Can't put this thing down.

20150827_132748.jpg

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
I really like my Nauty and it is close to a year old. I have replaced the base but the darn thing has been flawless.
The Naut Mini is generally sold out on some of the sites I visit...that's gen a good sign:thumb: I've heard so many good things about it....

@Ladybear ...I like the new peace avi(tar) ....or is that an avi-toe :D

.....and actually the postings make sense!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
..lol...sorry doc,..I'll try to do better:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread