Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Happy Birthday BIG THREAD!!!

3 years old today!!!

:rickroll::banana::headbang::toast::thumbs::party::bday::bday::party::thumbs::toast::headbang::banana::rickroll:

th

Happy Birthday Army!!! Wow, we've come a long way.

I speculated Adam would have a labor day sale. Lori said there would be a labor day sale. But I did not hear anyone say what percentage it would be.

Lori did say it would be 15% discount, but she doesn't have the exact start/stop dates yet.

List keeper.. That was actually my second millenial too lol when you get the chance to change it

Done and done... :)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
well... its final... I am now no longer a cabinet installer but I now deliver Office depot stuff... pays alot better, customer face to face time is like 3 minutes instead of 4 days of OTS pointing at all the unfinished stuff that needs to be finished ( 2 days later)... stress levels have dropped markedly... they are going to move me into HotShot mode next week ( which pretty much doubles the pay)... I actually feel energized... wifey even mentioned that I must be feeling better... :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
well... its final... I am now no longer a cabinet installer but I now deliver Office depot stuff... pays alot better, customer face to face time is like 3 minutes instead of 4 days of OTS pointing at all the unfinished stuff that needs to be finished ( 2 days later)... stress levels have dropped markedly... they are going to move me into HotShot mode next week ( which pretty much doubles the pay)... I actually feel energized... wifey even mentioned that I must be feeling better... :)
WooHoo! tell them jerks they can shove them cabinets up their :censored:!

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Happy Birthday, Big Thread! Well done, Bronze. Bet you didn't think you were starting a years' and years long thread.

And we can't forget that it's the delicious perfection of Heather's Heavenly Vapes that brought us all here and made us an Army family. :)

BK, that is most excellent news. You have earned a chance to enjoy your job. Paid your dues and then some.

Robin, thanks for your prayers. You are among a number of friends and family who are praying. I know we will see a good result. :)

MostlySunny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
Always!!! That must have been so scary to have such a horrible fire right next door. I'm glad everyone is safe and I hope you get your home fixed up soon.

Congrats BK on the better job.

Belated Thread birthday wishes to all of you. It's been a fun 3 yrs!

And an early Happy Birthday to Bronzerific. Hope you kick back and enjoy the day.

I've been super busy with my girls and school stuff. Both girls are doing so well this year (so far). I've been getting lots of nice 1:1 time with both of them and I couldn't be a happier mom.

I'm sure I've missed some goings on. Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying life.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
CONGRATULATIONS BK! (from soggy Honolulu, oh boy I'm glad we got a new a-c!)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Fun Fact #3:

On this day thirty years ago, a young couple in Van Nuys, CA took an extended weekend off from their jobs at Denny's and drove out to Los Vegas. They found a nice little chapel on the strip, tied the knot and spent their wedding night at the Flamingo Hotel. Thirty years and one daughter later they are making home made bread and selling caramel corn in Bangkok, Thailand :headbang:

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Holy Mole! What a GREAT day this IS! Congratulations Mr and Mrs Chak!!!

Fun Fact #3:

On this day thirty years ago, a young couple in Van Nuys, CA took an extended weekend off from their jobs at Denny's and drove out to Los Vegas. They found a nice little chapel on the strip, tied the knot and spent their wedding night at the Flamingo Hotel. Thirty years and one daughter later they are making home made bread and selling caramel corn in Bangkok, Thailand :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread