Which rda do you recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romano Cheese

Master Mod Womper
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Greetings and welcome to the forums @MN2101 I have a Velocity (cloned) and a Kennedy Competition (cloned), they are both great cloud chasers, but the Velocity wins. The 2 post design is super easy to use, adjustable airflow for clouds/flavor and I can drip through the top without worrying about juice coming out of the bottom.

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
Thanks for your opinions. I hace the mutation v4 but I want something more on the top:).. I'll be waiting more opinions thankss

hi there, if your just starting out and want something with loads of flavor and is EXTREMELY SIMPLE single coil, to build, I recommend the TAIFUN 2. I realize it's not the newest on the market but it's a good one. I have a HUGE collection of RDAS and honestly the TAIFUN still hangs with the BEST of them regarding flavor. it also is very inexpensive. if you want to spend quite a bit and want a genuine product, I recommend the Russian 91% for a good flavor and simple build. but for the genuine product it's 100$ sometimes you can find a slight price reduction but not often. however the TAIFUN is only about 17 dollars and it will give you loads of flavor!! if you do decide on the TAIFUN go on over to YouTube and check out a Taifun build and wicking video. it will help you out A LOT. especially if your just starting out. hope this helps and I promise the Taifun flavor will NOT disappoint you. best wishes ♡

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
hii vapers, Im new in this forum Im like a begineer in vaping and i want their opinions about which rda is the best..

The Velocity RDA AUTHENTIC
Or
KENNEDY RDA AUTHENTIC

To cloud and flavor
Thanks

Of the two you named I would have to say Velocity.

Two post atty plenty of room to build, big air flow. I would recommend the velocity without a doubt.

In the velocity you could build a single horizontal coil, single vertical coil, dual horizontal or vertical coils, and even a single horizontal or vertical coil positioned directly between the posts. I think a chimney build would be great.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
If out of the 2 Id say the either 1, lol. Kennedy has a higher chance to leak(bottom air). Velocity has a nice deck design. I'm still a fan of Mutation X v2 or v3 If just looking for clouds personally tho.

I don't have a Mutation X and never will. At one of the smoke shopd I visited the person behind the counter told me how the Mutation was designed herevand made in China. The company allegedly forced the designer out and came out with V2-4 and the designer did not make a penny on those versions. And a You Tuber probably suck My Mod, Twisted 420, of Rip Trippers told the same story a few days ago

stalkster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
FL
I don't have a Mutation X and never will. At one of the smoke shopd I visited the person behind the counter told me how the Mutation was designed herevand made in China. The company allegedly forced the designer out and came out with V2-4 and the designer did not make a penny on those versions. And a You Tuber probably suck My Mod, Twisted 420, of Rip Trippers told the same story a few days ago
Every RDA/Subohm tank/RTA etc is a ripoff of another, A majority of vape stuff is designed in america and made in china. Mutation X, Yep, Troll, Swirl fish, mutilator, CLT, etc, etc, are all pretty much based on the mutation X design. Once in awhile someone comes up with a different idea and everyone copy's/add it to there design. I've never heard this back story and if the op is touched by it, he can buy a tobecco clone of it or w/e. Or buy one of the rda's he listed, if he's looking for a cloud comp rda id still recommend the Mutation X v2 / V3 over them tho.

Reactions: itskohler

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Velocity clone.... my vaping expertise isnt good enuf to tell the difference in vape quality between the clone and the authentic, but my budget can tell the difference :)

The Velocity has too much airflow for me I toyed with a friends Velocity.

I will be reviewing a Kayfun Lite Plus with PolyCarbonate bell cap. I did try that and the flavor was about the same as my beloved Goblin Mini that cures many of the problems of the Goblin Mini but introduces twp more.

1. Restrictive air flow no lung hits unless you take the airflow control screw out completely. Maybe.

2. No post holes in the deck so you have to trap the wires under the screws. I don't know if the limited mobility of my left hand would allow me to build that.

I made a 7 1/2 wrap 28 gauge Kanthal and it came in at .99 ohms on his Istick 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread