Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
Anyone else get fraudulent charges on their card after shopping at ejuices.com. On the same day that I shopped at ejuices.com (August 11th), I got hit with 2 charges at Team Beach Body. Never heard of them before. My card has been cancelled and I am awaiting a new card. Should curb my spending for the next week.

I got hit again the end of last week. Did not shop at ejuices.com though.

Reactions: DJLEC

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Anyone else get fraudulent charges on their card after shopping at ejuices.com. On the same day that I shopped at ejuices.com (August 11th), I got hit with 2 charges at Team Beach Body. Never heard of them before. My card has been cancelled and I am awaiting a new card. Should curb my spending for the next week.
Yes I did on the 19th. I ordered from ejuices on the 18th. Somebody tried to use my card to set up for Apple monthly programs. My credit card company sent me a text at 8am on the 19th and asked me if I were trying to charge $3,400 at an Apple store.
Up until this was mentioned I assumed it was due to getting gas on the bad side of Atlanta around the same time

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Those of you waiting to place your first order with Stash, without reservation, go on ahead and do it! I made it into the local B&M that stocks Stash E liquids this afternoon. I was able to sample Cinnamon Girl, Dark Star, BP &Jam, and Valhalla. Here are my quick thoughts.

Cinnamon Girl: Very mild cinnamon flavored pastry. The cinnamon flavor is the bakery type (not candy) and is blended in very well with the pastry. I couldn't really capture any fruit taste but none the less, a very good vape. I am not a fan of cinnamon vapes, (bakery, candy, mild or strong) so I decided not to purchase a bottle. My son loves cinnamon pastry vapes and loved this flavor.
Dark Star: Wow, IMO, this is one very delicious vape. It has a taste like no other custard that I have ever tried. It is a very smooth, well blended custard with light vanilla and a hint of caramel on the exhale. The chocolate is extremely light and barely noticeable fresh. I suspect that the chocolate will become more forward after a few weeks in the steep drawer. The owner of the B&M said that the flavors do evolve after just a few weeks but the chocolate remains light, and not overpowering. I am currently vaping Dark Star in the Sub Ox Mini at 19.5W with a 0.5 OCC. It is really delicious. I purchased 2 - 30ml bottles. I'm pretty sure I found my new favorite custard.
PB & Jam: The sample bottle at the B&M was steeped for about 1.5 months according to the owner. With that said, I found PB & Jam to be very jam forward with only a light hint of creamy PB. The strawberry preserve flavor was very authentic and tasty. The owner stated that many enjoy this flavor fresh as the creamy PB is more forward. The B&M only had stock of the PB & Jam at a nic level of 3mg. I just dropped from 12mg to 6mg so I decided not to purchase. It was an interesting enough flavor that I plan to order a bottle of the 6mg nic level directly from the Stash website.
Valhalla: If you love key lime pie then this one is a no brainer. The best way for me to describe Valhalla is to say it is exactly like the best piece of Florida Key Lime Pie packed into a vape bottle. Tart, sweet, but not too sweat, creamy, all on top of a graham cracker crust. IMO, it's all there. Go for it, I brought home 2 - 30ml bottles.

So a quick recap according to my taste buds. Of the 4 flavors that I sampled, they were all "purchase worthy," and I rank them as follows:
(1) Dark Star
(2) Valhalla (A very, very close runner up.)
(3) PB & Jam
(4) Cinnamon Girl (Ranked 4 only because of my lack of love for cinnamon pastry vape flavors.)

jazzvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
USA
//snipped//

So a quick recap according to my taste buds. Of the 4 flavors that I sampled, they were all "purchase worthy," and I rank them as follows:
(1) Dark Star
(2) Valhalla (A very, very close runner up.)
(3) PB & Jam
(4) Cinnamon Girl (Ranked 4 only because of my lack of love for cinnamon pastry vape flavors.)

Adventures in personal preference and taste; my ranking differs:

1. Cinnamon Girl, 2. Valhalla, 3. PB & Jam, 4. Dark Star (both regular and the Reserve, because I am not a fan of chocolate vapes...yet)

Lushington is the best peach I have had, and, both My Sweet One and Forever Young are delicious, though too subtle for my taste, i.e., an occasional treats.

Oh....I vaped a ton of Suspicious Minds before becoming "hooked" on CG, and of course before PB & Jam was released...

Great review, "Zak's Dad"

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Hum, in Melbourne, FL. Just across the state for me. I might order some Valhalla when I get home.... the famous Key Lime quest....
I'm scared to order it because I have 3 key lime flavors here that I'll probably never want to touch again.

jazzvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
USA
Hum, in Melbourne, FL. Just across the state for me. I might order some Valhalla when I get home.... the famous Key Lime quest....

I am or will be sincerely interested in the take of y'all that do taste Valhalla, and, make comparisons.

There are two or three bottles of KLC in my drawer, unopened for a couple of months. That, because I always ask for a sample of Valhalla with my new orders.

Don't be bashful in your criticism. [emoji18]

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
I am or will be sincerely interested in the take of y'all that do taste Valhalla, and, make comparisons.

There are two or three bottles of KLC in my drawer, unopened for a couple of months. That, because I always ask for a sample of Valhalla with my new orders.

Don't be bashful in your criticism. [emoji18]
I just ordered a 30 ml of Valhalla, Pb and jam, and asked for a sample of Suspicious Minds. I doubt this is my last Stash order, their entire line appeals to me. I'm going to load pb jam the second I receive it.

On another note I'm freaking halfway through my MBYC in a little over a day! :w00t:

Oh and KLC is my favorite Key Lime flavor I've had to this point...

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Adventures in personal preference and taste; my ranking differs:

1. Cinnamon Girl, 2. Valhalla, 3. PB & Jam, 4. Dark Star (both regular and the Reserve, because I am not a fan of chocolate vapes...yet)

Lushington is the best peach I have had, and, both My Sweet One and Forever Young are delicious, though too subtle for my taste, i.e., an occasional treats.

Oh....I vaped a ton of Suspicious Minds before becoming "hooked" on CG, and of course before PB & Jam was released...

Great review, "Zak's Dad"

Thanks for the kind words jazzvaper! Agreed completely with the adventures of personal preference and taste. Dark Star, I need to order the Reserve and compare with the original. It's interesting because I am only getting the faintest hint of smooth chocolate foob. As for Valhalla, as I posted previously, I find it to be outstanding.

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
Anyone else get fraudulent charges on their card after shopping at ejuices.com. On the same day that I shopped at ejuices.com (August 11th)...

Thanks for the Heads Up. I placed 2 Orders at ejuices.com recently, and checked my Card Account with no suspicious activity noticed.

To celebrate; Ahlusion is 35 % Off right now so I placed an Order [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hemodude

Verified Member
Aug 26, 2015
Somewhere else

Tamarnouche

Jul 16, 2015
I just want to give a huge shout out to Crave Essence - Natural & Organic Culinary Flavours and Ingredients . These guys screwed up in their customer service at the beginning of the year. Big time! But I gave them a second chance because the Ambrosia juice was TOO GOOD. So now I'm their client and I'm trying the new summer line and FRENCH ABSINTHE is just amazing. Their juices are made as organic as possible and for my girly/woman palate they are just right. They have Max VG and 80% VG 20% PG. But they do dilute the VG so it won't clog your atomizer or be all full of gunk. If you want a 25% link, let me know PM me.

Tamarnouche

Jul 16, 2015
I just want to give a huge shout out to Crave Essence - Natural & Organic Culinary Flavours and Ingredients . These guys screwed up in their customer service at the beginning of the year. Big time! But I gave them a second chance because the Ambrosia juice was TOO GOOD. So now I'm their client and I'm trying the new summer line and FRENCH ABSINTHE is just amazing. Their juices are made as organic as possible and for my girly/woman palate they are just right. They have Max VG and 80% VG 20% PG. But they do dilute the VG so it won't clog your atomizer or be all full of gunk. If you want a 25% link, let me know PM me.

Also, they did ramp up their customer service game. I think they learned a very important lesson, the hard way. (it looks like the owner was have some personal life issues but they affected the way he managed his business)... anyways. I really recommend them. Plus, for Canadians, the shipping is a flat 5 dollar fee. Awesome.

US BUYERS, YOU NEED TO BUY FROM CANADA THESE DAYS, OUR DOLLAR IS SOOOO CHEAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread