Sigelei 30W Or istick 30W

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMFire3605

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Blue Rapids, KS, US
JMO. I've owned several Eleaf iSticks, 3 20w, 2 30w, and 2 50w, and I use my single Sig Mini 30w. Don't get me wrong, for the price the Eleaf can not be beat. Yet when I first bought the Sig Mini the weight alone surprised me, weighs just about as much as my Sig150 which is about 2.5x the size, the quality of engineering is a bit higher as well. If you are upgrading from another unit, I'd suggest the Sig Mini 30w over the iStick30w hands down all day long.

Reactions: MzLuscious

MzLuscious

May 29, 2015
JMO. I've owned several Eleaf iSticks, 3 20w, 2 30w, and 2 50w, and I use my single Sig Mini 30w. Don't get me wrong, for the price the Eleaf can not be beat. Yet when I first bought the Sig Mini the weight alone surprised me, weighs just about as much as my Sig150 which is about 2.5x the size, the quality of engineering is a bit higher as well. If you are upgrading from another unit, I'd suggest the Sig Mini 30w over the iStick30w hands down all day long.
I agree! The Sig 30w just seems a lot better made to me. I have 2 other mods, I was just looking to get something smaller to bring with me out. I will pick the sig up tomorrow. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread