Status
Not open for further replies.

RGLP4Lyfe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
PA
Rossum: yeah this was my first one I did. My other 3 Pekos the job is a little neater. They still hit like champs though! I do need some schooling for my soldering skills.

I didn't get the Atty from CH I got it from the first company to offer, ecig city. $54 shipped. Great buy I love it. Kind of a pain to build and wick but I'll get it down within a few builds. My only big complaint is anything above 26g will NOT trap down. My 26 g has been holding tight though.

And P, I bought it from place above and it came with the bf pin. Its a small diameter sqounk hole but she works great honestly.

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Looks like that lo pro is designed for the cloud chaser in mind. I mostly use 26 now anyway. Used to use a lot of twisted wire, but found it fouls out pretty quickly. I'm thinking about snagging one before they're all gone. I have a bunch of attys, but most, I don't use as they don't suit me. How's the airflow on the Low Pro?

Reactions: SkinyFatMan

RGLP4Lyfe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
PA
P- the LowPro is a very unique Atty, I will say they dropped the ball for me with not being able to capture anything smaller than 26g... But all in all I've got a great 26g build going and I'm loving it. The airflow is pretty awesome. You can keep it wide open, which I do. And that compares to maybe a derringer wide open, and you can close it down so its like a rm2. It works great. It looks like big gaping airholes but if you look closely at one you'll notice its not like that at all. Its definitely different and very unique. I'm happy and I think you would be too.

Hey and If not you can always sell it on the classies. I'm sure it would be snagged quick. -actually, if you don't like it I'll buy it off you!

Moxienator

Super Squonker
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2014
Central Mass
Hey Guys and Gals, Quick update on the Peko + shells:
On all three of the shells I got, the ledge that the spring sits on (on the sled) was printed a gnat's whisker too small, causing the spring to slip down into the cavity that the negative connection rides in. I contacted Justin at live wire to ask him if this was a defective print or a result of the design changes. He confirmed that it was a small design change they made in order to give more clearance to the negative contact/switch arm. He is currently in the process of changing it back to spec, as he confirmed that it had unintended consequences. Should be all set in a few days. :)

RGLP4Lyfe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
PA
That's a bummer Moxi but at least Justin is making it right for you. I want to know if the Peko + is thicker outside diameter than the regular? Example: my 22mm atties sit flush with the Peko body, would my 22mm atties be smaller when sitting on a Peko+?

Get what I'm saying?

;)

Moxienator

Super Squonker
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2014
Central Mass
That's a bummer Moxi but at least Justin is making it right for you. I want to know if the Peko + is thicker outside diameter than the regular? Example: my 22mm atties sit flush with the Peko body, would my 22mm atties be smaller when sitting on a Peko+?

Get what I'm saying?

;)

I'll get you a measurement asap.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Moxienator

Super Squonker
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2014
Central Mass
ever so slightly bigger, but imho doesnt detract from the "classic peko" look.
5d06fb281643e2ae39bac64e98dea6d7.jpg

it was hard to get it to show up in a picture, but the front portion has a teeny tiny lip to it.

plewm

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2011
South Africa
i'm quite interested in a peko. is livewiremods the place to order from?

a few question's..

which 510 connector is it that comes with the "PEKO PLUS 18650 - PRINTED PARTS AND HARDWARE KIT" at livewiremods?

if i order this kit, read the assembly doc, use common sense, can i build this? apart from glue and screwdrivers, what else will i need? i dont have a soldering iron.

are there any other assembly guides besides the one at livewiremods?

Moxienator

Super Squonker
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2014
Central Mass
i'm quite interested in a peko. is livewiremods the place to order from?

a few question's..

which 510 connector is it that comes with the "PEKO PLUS 18650 - PRINTED PARTS AND HARDWARE KIT" at livewiremods?

if i order this kit, read the assembly doc, use common sense, can i build this? apart from glue and screwdrivers, what else will i need? i dont have a soldering iron.

are there any other assembly guides besides the one at livewiremods?

1. livewire - yes. they are the only ones.
2. Fat daddy vapes "510 classic" with custom vented screw for a squonking positive pin.
3. yes. its pretty straight forward. i built my first from the original build doc in about 30 minutes. as you progress with the disease, you'll get faster. :)
4. glue, a quarter (to screw in the 510), and needlenose pliers. they are designed to be fully mechanical. that means no wires. some of us have modified the design to have wires instead, because thats what you do when something's not broke; you fix it :p
5. to my knowledge, no, there are no other guides. there is a tutorial/picture specific thread on this device though, which may in some small way differ from the one at livewire. do a search for peko on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread