Morning Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkCupcake

Aug 27, 2015
Nebraska
For me I smoked Reds for years then switched to menthol smooths. When I started vaping I vaped Mint Candy because it tasted similar to my smooths. After my first bottle was gone I started trying other flavors but I still keep my Mint Candy on hand. I'm still new to vaping and will sneak a smoke here and there. Bad I know but right now I'm down from a pack a day to one or two that I bum from my boyfriend. I'm still trying to get him to switch. Good luck!

Reactions: Ablonz

stacia719

Aug 21, 2015
At first, I couldn't vape in the morning without coughing. Maybe because I'd be starting the day on a fresh full charge, but it got me out of the morning cig habit real quick. Now I'm used to it, don't cough and don't miss smoking. My transition from smoking to vaping was fast though, the first day was the last day that I needed a pack by my side. I have one occasionally if my battery is dead and I'm not able to passthrough vape. It's not the same.

AdrenKael

Aug 23, 2015
South Carolina
Mornings are rough for me. I smoked for about 20 years so the first thing I want (much like my father and his coffee) is that first cig of the day. The craving never really goes away until a few minutes after my first vape and since my lungs are so damaged from smoking that first vape can be rough. I tried many different NRTs and even went to prescription drugs to help me stop smoking and none of them worked. I was convinced I would die smoking a cigarette and it would, more then likely, be the cigarettes that did me in, until I tried an e-cig. I have been smoke free for a while now because of them, but morning are the hardest for me. A trick I learned to help ease the morning vape is take several very deep breaths first before you vape. You may notice you cough just from the air you breath in but this helps me avoid the coughing fit that I went through vaping early in the morning.

stacia719

Aug 21, 2015
My brother introduced me to vaping, and when he was going through the basics he told me to remember that vaping doesn't involve the added chemicals that introduce the nic immediately and it has to go through the blood stream a little longer and that I should give it time to do that. Whether that is 100% true I do not know, but it helped me be more patient about the transition at the very least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread