August Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dracos

Oct 20, 2012
Canada
i love to vape cause i helped me quit smoking :)
index.php

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
I don't miss my hair,home , clothes and fingers smelling like an ashtray.
My breath is sweet now.:D
So much more tasty than a cigarette....first few drags were always the best anyway.. went downhill fast from there
I am lovin' the journey..lookin for my ADV!
Chucking Vape Clouds is my free form meditation...calming, relaxing, no deep thinkin'
Just sit and watch the Clouds roll by.
Thick and viscous. Twisting. Turning.
Practicing my smoke rings :D

Thanks go to @mopar and CanVape for the contest and your continued support of ECF!

Last edited:

MaenadMoogle

Jul 16, 2015
Pennsylvania, USA
I love vaping because it's allowed me to quit the analogs, heal my lungs, and keep up with my girlfriend again. She's a cyclist and triathlete and after smoking for 14 years I couldn't even go on a leisurely 5 mile ride with her without getting winded and being miserable. Now our weekends are filled with day long rides, kayaking, paddleboarding, yoga, and picnics. We get to enjoy our time together more as I get back into better shape. Vaping has allowed me to do that!

Thanks for the contests, I've honestly never tried your juices and just stumbled over here while poking around the forums. :D

ashtrayogdc

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2013
Saskatchewan
I love vaping because it's allowed me to quit the analogs, heal my lungs, and keep up with my girlfriend again. She's a cyclist and triathlete and after smoking for 14 years I couldn't even go on a leisurely 5 mile ride with her without getting winded and being miserable. Now our weekends are filled with day long rides, kayaking, paddleboarding, yoga, and picnics. We get to enjoy our time together more as I get back into better shape. Vaping has allowed me to do that!

Thanks for the contests, I've honestly never tried your juices and just stumbled over here while poking around the forums. :D
Canvape has a huuuuuge selection of juices and best prices around.

coilburner

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2015
I love to vape because its healthier and cheaper than smoking. I love the fact you can build your own coils (with an rda) to suite your needs. I love the fact that theres so many different juices and flavors to choose from, one or many for every mood. I love the fact it doesn't stick up a place with an unbearable smell.

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
Great posts guys! Drawing has been done. To claim your prize just send an e-mail to support@canvape.com and we will get it out to you.

Congrats to:

1. jandrew - Kangertech Subox kit, Samsung, 3 bottles of 10ml Dvine
2. skilmer - Aspire Triton, 30ml Lost Art
3. northhar - Suicide Bunny, 30ml Mothers Milk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread