Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Compared to the last two, this is a tootle puffer...
View attachment 484648

This is my ADR:
atsydz.jpg

But I got to borrow one of these a couple weeks ago for a few hours:
2vlmww9.jpg

And one of these too:
6p2efb.jpg

That wasn't "Tootlin"!

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
So how long has everyone vaped here? Follow up been off the tobacco industries sticks o crap?
53 days. Tried anything and everything over the years, including the cig-a-likes when all this first started. didn't last more than 2 days. . Smoked 38 yrs. Diagnosed Pre-Cancer (REmoved) about 6 months ago and Dr Said I had to quit or it would come back and next time wont be so lucky. I started researching it again and Was AMAZED at how fabulous vaping and mods have become. Kept checking things out until I found the one i felt best for me to start on and have not looked back since has been a life saver for me.

Jaysen B.

Aug 18, 2015
San Jacinto, CA
53 days. Tried anything and everything over the years, including the cig-a-likes when all this first started. didn't last more than 2 days. . Smoked 38 yrs. Diagnosed Pre-Cancer (REmoved) about 6 months ago and Dr Said I had to quit or it would come back and next time wont be so lucky. I started researching it again and Was AMAZED at how fabulous Vaping and mods have become. Kept checking things out until I found the one i felt best for me to start on and have not looked back since has been a life saver for me.
Wow that would of messed me up hearing that kinda news. Glad to hear it never came back. And congrads also

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
Wow that would of messed me up hearing that kinda news. Glad to hear it never came back. And congrads also
Feel I was definitely blessed that it was caught high end pre and had not gone directly into cancer and had not spread to other areas. Caught it localized in one area where they could removed it. And TYVM

Jaysen B.

Aug 18, 2015
San Jacinto, CA
Fun story. I ...... my buddy off today when i told him to go shower cause he smelled of rottenness. He said what do you mean? Than i about gagged an said your cigarettes. Moral of the story he bought a mod today as well. Lets see how that works... an after that i was ashamed cause damn cigs stink you up sickenly bad.

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
Man that had to be really hard. Sorry to hear that. But glad to hear you quit again after slipping

Thank you, part of the problem was not having a way to order on line and none of the shops in seattle carried juice I could use or the attys I needed for my empire.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
That vet would be fun

My son works for GM. Brought this to me to play with awhile. I took him for a ride. Kids. They only know about the "go". He had NO clue what those Brembo's can do. In the middle of a hairy turn I yelled "Squirrel" and stood her on her nose. Fortunately we're not too far off in knicker sizes and he went home clean.

Jaysen B.

Aug 18, 2015
San Jacinto, CA
Feel I was definitely blessed that it was caught high end pre and had not gone directly into cancer and had not spread to other areas. Caught it localized in one area where they could removed it. And TYVM
I think that would really drop my heart hearing the big "c" word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread