Status
Not open for further replies.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
That's two clean wrapped coils, what are you using to wrap?
Those are actually pre-wound coils that I purchased from fasttech. I bought them about a month and a half ago. A 50 pack was just under $10 and it was in a ziploc plastic bag. And I just recently purchased another pack, but this time it is 100 coils in a plastic case and they are under $10 too.

The coils are actually 4 mm in diameter. The previous build I had in there were 28 gauge, 3.5 mm diameter, 8 wraps. Combined, the resistance was right around 0.08 ohms.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
sweet build.

:D..ingenious:thumb:

Beautiful coils :)

Thanks. Next time, I may try a single coil. I have a package of 24 gauge 12 wrap which comes out to be around 0.08 ohms. Definitely can't do a dual coil build with that because the resistance would be too low. I saw a video where someone did a single coil that is threaded between the two posts, although I think the tricky part will be bending the legs to fit into the attachment holes, although using the TFV4 RBA will require the same bending.

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
Those are actually pre-wound coils that I purchased from Fasttech. I bought them about a month and a half ago. A 50 pack was just under $10 and it was in a ziploc plastic bag. And I just recently purchased another pack, but this time it is 100 coils in a plastic case and they are under $10 too.

The coils are actually 4 mm in diameter. The previous build I had in there were 28 gauge, 3.5 mm diameter, 8 wraps. Combined, the resistance was right around 0.08 ohms.
Cheating [emoji12]

Reactions: AllElseFailed

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Nice build.... I need to set my Velocity up with nickel. It's becoming my favorite dripper.
I just got the Velocity clone a couple of days ago. Picked up a black one and a silver one from Fasttech for under $10 each. The "notch" isn't as prominent as the genuine one (I think), but it is still easy to snap on correctly. With the chuff cap, I can drip the juice right down through the chuff cap.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
It get so hard to catch up on the other thread, that shall not be named...that thing is as bad if not.worse than the 15 million post thread, at least in that one, people weren't being snippy and mean
There has been an upsurge of petty nasty behavior on the forum lately :/

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
I must have passed over most of the bad stuff. Seen some that was bad in one place and it just kept going. Spotted some whining in the new one. Don't know everything that has went on there - basically just did a quick scan of 90 pages earlier today without getting into too much actual reading.
Have noticed that there is more rudeness and complaining than normal.

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
I don't get people acting that way. First, giveaways are free and vendors do not have to give anything away. Second, we are supposed to be adults, right? Third, just go to reddit if you want to have a crappy snarky attitude about things, that's where those people belong.

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
The "other" contest is out of control. They should take this contest as a lead...it is limited to mindless banter and posting is to be vape related.

On the "other" if you counted only the vape related postings, there would be less the 25 pages....and that may be a liberal guess.

Having fun is needed, but when it goes too far out of bounds it needs to be reigned in....Just my 2 cents of disgust....Better go have a
0ed1183f.gif
and continue to make this GS Air M a workable tank.:grr::)

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
Well I have come to a conclusion on the GS and it appears that it vapes much better when the liquid level is @ 1/2 way and lower. Full tank...forget about it, only a wisp of vapor, must be a vacuum/pressurization related issue.

Which if this is the case, the intent to have a larger capacity is moot.
842a7599.x50.gif

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Going to throw my 4 cents worth in.....after seeing how Apollo treats their customers ( wonderfully), it makes me appreciate them even more. I'm still waiting on another vendor that has lied and stalled me since 8/12. Even though I have not won here or ordered everything, THANK YOU, Apollo, for the great service you've given the winners so far. It's noticed, noted, and appreciated!

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
Going to throw my 4 cents worth in.....after seeing how Apollo treats their customers ( wonderfully), it makes me appreciate them even more. I'm still waiting on another vendor that has lied and stalled me since 8/12. Even though I have not won here or ordered everything, THANK YOU, Apollo, for the great service you've given the winners so far. It's noticed, noted, and appreciated!
Agreed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread