A list of DNA200 mods with pics...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hank813

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2015
Surprisingly I just tried it again after it went into sleep and it didn't ramp up this time. When it was burning the first time. I did see the second wattage meter next to the battery jump up to 160 watts.

The proto was prebuilt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ya you might just have to borrow a friend's laptop or some Crome based browser pads and I think they work.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Spirometry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2014
New Orleans
Surprisingly I just tried it again after it went into sleep and it didn't ramp up this time. When it was burning the first time. I did see the second wattage meter next to the battery jump up to 160 watts.

The proto was prebuilt.

You should ask technical questions in the dna 200 thread.
DNA 200 Watt | E-Cigarette Forum

Doesn't the crown tank have stainless steel coils? Try manually turning off temperature protection.

Reactions: alistairs

ericgwoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2014
United States
Oh that could be true. The mod might think it was a temp coil! You my man are a smarty pants. Haha

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440733924.881674.jpg

There she is. Finishing is not what I expected from protovape. Don't know what happened. But I did email them to see what they say.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440733964.273140.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440733976.855788.jpg

SteveAdams86

Jul 9, 2015
Gloucester UK
And the only way to change that is through EScribe? Damn I have to get a windows pc. All I got are macs. None of the profiles are preset for lower amps?

I don't use macs, I am not familiar with osx how ever using something like virtual box to set up a windows environment will save you buying a computer. I am doing it this way but on a Linux laptop and running windows 7 and I see absolutely no reason it won't work when i receive my mod

Go to the oracle virtual box website, download the latest version. Get a windows ISO. Download the virtual box guest additions from oracle. There is also an extension pack thing you need too. All the files can be got hold of for free. It is easy enough to set up a virtual machine but it might take a few times doing it until you are happy with it

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

MrNobody

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2015
Got the protovape xpv200 today. Not too impressed with the quality as I was expecting more. Packing was bad. Came completely crushed. I thought the mod was going to be destroyed.

It was only wrapped in one layer of bubble wrap without a box. Just packing peanuts.

I looked over the mod and it seemed intact. Then I noticed the gap between the faceplate and the body. And some silver where the cut was clean and paint came off. Here are some pictures. I'll take more of the whole mod later tonight.

Just from looking at the pictures posted on the site you could tell it was a piece of ****. Already seen a video with someone having their auto fire.

ericgwoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2014
United States
They offered a couple of options.
1. Full refund
2. $25 back
3. Fixing the faceplate

I choose #1. It's not the faceplate that is missized. Unless they have a bigger design. The body has already been cut to big.

$25 isn't worth my OCD getting the better of me.

They also said they would send new screws if I choose to keep the mod.

Hank813

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2015
They offered a couple of options.
1. Full refund
2. $25 back
3. Fixing the faceplate

I choose #1. It's not the faceplate that is missized. Unless they have a bigger design. The body has already been cut to big.

$25 isn't worth my OCD getting the better of me.

They also said they would send new screws if I choose to keep the mod.

Hank813

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2015
I don't really like vapor shark personally. 1 because their customer service is horrible for the amount you pay the warranty on their device is like 3 months it might be at four months on the DNA 200 but it used to be no warranty at all. So honestly I really just don't like I also don't like the fact that the screen is on the bottom but if you get a good one you'll be fine the thing is sometimes when there when they put him out the first few hundred always have problems its always been like that. But hope for the best

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Ratpackid

Sep 17, 2014
Chicago
Here are a couple pics of my DNA 200 from xevape next to a vaporshark DNA 40. It's the best built mod I've ever owned. I know it's just a hammond box but the finish is the strongest of any of my mods. It has a battery back that is readily available, the FDV 510 is great and I like the clicky buttons. I looked inside and the 510 wires are really heavy duty. The soldering is perfect. No glue whatsoever. It was well worth the money. I really wanted a vaporshark I have the rDNA 40 and DNA 40 and both have been great, but this mod is just on another level of quality.
b9e1f293ee45716e2775a35670d3860e.jpg
4d9cd569daa65130cdd2c22ee3bc80f6.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: peraspera
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread