Rebuildable Tank Atomizers - An Anthology, Pictorial, Builds and Reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Lol, I just took a quick video of the loose AFC ring rattling...there were a handful that made it out with this issue, but I think most have been replaced by now...I know a buddy of mine has his replacement and its fine.

Anyways though, here it is ;)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

rta and percussive/rhythm instrument. Could be a new line in vaping gear...

seriously, that is just rubbish QC on an atty that is not cheap by any stretch of the imagination! Glad you got it replaced mate!!

Reactions: dems86

vakaion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
Australia
Rekindled my love affair with the Toot now my bell caps have arrived. :D

20502683838_f4803690cd_c.jpg

skin_e1

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2014
just a got a chance to peek @dems86. I almost bought one :) I unfortunately put all future atomizer purchases on hold :eek: IKR, But thanks Dems86 and @qorax! I'm officially down to 6MG. I bought 2 30's of 3MG and am not having any serious withdrawals from nic. I think it was mind over matter that was preventing me from dropping my nic for so long :) Now I have a a couple of months of 6MG to vape down and then on to 3MG with confidence and then 2,1 and then you will see my big quitting vape sale :D I apologize if I haven't like some of the previous comments but I'm mostly staying away from e-cig forums the same way I would shy away from smokers :) I'm trying to build my non-vape mindset, plus I don't want to invest anymore money in something I will be selling soon. I'm slowly but surely kicking my vape habit. My whole reason to vape was to quit smoking now that I have achieved that, it's time to get rid of vaping as well. It was originally a tool for me to quit the stinkies. I think for a bit, I forgot my atomizers and mods where tools and replaced them as as my main habit. That mindset has changed and now they are tools again:) Take care all. Hollar at you in a few months just before my last post:)

Last edited:

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US

7 1/2 minutes...but but but, that's 450 seconds...that's a whole lotta seconds!!!

I'm far too lazy for all of that...can't I just wrap some wire back and forth around the posts and just put some cotton on top?

:D

Reactions: qorax

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
7 1/2 minutes...but but but, that's 450 seconds...that's a whole lotta seconds!!!

I'm far too lazy for all of that...can't I just wrap some wire back and forth around the posts and just put some cotton on top?

:D
I'm sure you can do it faster than that buddy ;)

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA
just a got a chance to peek @dems86. I almost bought one :) I unfortunately put all future atomizer purchases on hold :eek: IKR, But thanks Dems86 and @qorax! I'm officially down to 6MG. I bought 2 30's of 3MG and am not having any serious withdrawals from nic. I think it was mind over matter that was preventing me from dropping my nic for so long :) Now I have a a couple of months of 6MG to vape down and then on to 3MG with confidence and then 2,1 and then you will see my big quitting vape sale :D I apologize if I haven't like some of the previous comments but I'm mostly staying away from e-cig forums the same way I would shy away from smokers :) I'm trying to build my non-vape mindset, plus I don't want to invest anymore money in something I will be selling soon. I'm slowly but surely kicking my vape habit. My whole reason to vape was to quit smoking now that I have achieved that, it's time to get rid of vaping as well. It was originally a tool for me to quit the stinkies. I think for a bit, I forgot my atomizers and mods where tools and replaced them as as my main habit. That mindset has changed and now they are tools again:) Take care all. Hollar at you in a few months just before my last post:)

I am on the same track skin_e. Your post parallels my current goal, method and mindset. Congratulations.

skin_e1

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2014
I am on the same track skin_e. Your post parallels my current goal, method and mindset. Congratulations.
Thank you Sir. The struggle is real but I feel can be it can be overcome. I used every iota of strength I had not to go to ECC. I think I was more addicted to vaping than I was to cigarettes for a bit:eek: I would like to say congratulations as well. Good luck in your future endeavors and may GOD bless your wife and children :) Your a real stand up guy:thumb:

Gregorsa

Aug 27, 2015
What are the updates from the v2 guys?? It looks pretty!!

The updates are:
  1. Included delrin drip tip
  2. Logo cnc engraved on the pmma tank
  3. no logos or letters on the steel part of the atomizer, perfectly clean
  4. the housing for the wick has been enlarged, previous 3mm now its 4mm
  5. the airhole intake of the base has been decresed from 2,5mm to around 2mm if I am right
So the updates are aesthetics and flavor enhancement, cant wait to try it, already ordered it yesterday and I expected on Monday

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Thinking of springing for a hurricane! @dems86 any more news?? You are pretty good at spending my cash so why stop now?!? :)

More specifically it looks to me like a gt2 on steroids..is this a fair assessment??
I was literally just coming in here to post how much I'm enjoying it and saw your post, lol

It's...fantastic...the flavor is top notch, it's got room to really open up the air too (I run it with both holes open in the middle, and its fairly loose, but packs a flavor punch even opened up all the way). It's super easy to wick, and I imagine it can handle some pretty good power too (I've been loving it at only 17 watts myself).

It's also a looker and sits pretty on my 2380T ;)

6b4cac3cdf8471cfaea2db1e6b11ffec.jpg

Pyrex tanks are supposed to be coming soon, so if you vape crankers grab one when they come out or pick up a steel tank with purchase.

I did have to send my first one back for replacement because of that AFC issue...buuuuut...it is still missing in Switzerland a month later, Ludo from High Creek was nice enough to go ahead and send me out a replacement anyways though, so huge props to him for that...he was wonderful dealing with.

I'm still love and use my GT2 daily, but I think this Hurricane has firmly seated itself a peg or two above it in my book :)

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
T
I was literally just coming in here to post how much I'm enjoying it and saw your post, lol

It's...fantastic...the flavor is top notch, it's got room to really open up the air too (I run it with both holes open in the middle, and its fairly loose, but packs a flavor punch even opened up all the way). It's super easy to wick, and I imagine it can handle some pretty good power too (I've been loving it at only 17 watts myself).

It's also a looker and sits pretty on my 2380T ;)

6b4cac3cdf8471cfaea2db1e6b11ffec.jpg

Pyrex tanks are supposed to be coming soon, so if you vape crankers grab one when they come out or pick up a steel tank with purchase.

I did have to send my first one back for replacement because of that AFC issue...buuuuut...it is still missing in Switzerland a month later, Ludo from High Creek was nice enough to go ahead and send me out a replacement anyways though, so huge props to him for that...he was wonderful dealing with.

I'm still love and use my GT2 daily, but I think this Hurricane has firmly seated itself a peg or two above it in my book :)

thanks mate! I think I'm sold. Now to try to find some stock. They aren't easy to come by!!

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
I agree with dems. Hurricane is the only atty I've used since getting it. Super easy to build, super easy to wick, and the flavor tops everything else I own, including the new Spheroid (sorry, qorax). I'll probably buy a second one.
It really is amazing how good the flavor is with all the airflow available...its just awesome possum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread