PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
that thing better move east, that forecast has me dead center Mon Pm
Yup, you guys do look like the likely odds. Almost all the models agree. Except for the one spaghetti strand that looks like it wants to visit us up here.
Anyway, take cautions now. But I know you guys are already too familiar with the drill.:(

at201505_model.gif

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Yup, you guys do look like the likely odds. Almost all the models agree. Except for the one spaghetti strand that looks like it wants to visit us up here.
Anyway, take cautions now. But I know you guys are already too familiar with the drill.:(

at201505_model.gif
not much I can do J :unsure: but go through it if it comes here

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida

at201505_model.gif
yep, it's still 3 or 4 days out, a lot can happen have to wait and see

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok

Cooling ... is a much over-hyped subject.

The important features are a good CPU contact surface that is as true as possible. A good heat sync to help dissipate and a good fan with at least ball bearings or better yet hydro bearings. The heat pipes aren't needed if the heat sync is right over the top of the CPU already and is a good quality. You can probably spend $20 less and still get the same performance with a more conventionally laid out CPU heat sync and fan.

Where the real improvement is seen is with the water cooled units which make a marked improvement in cooling and start at about $15-20 more than the one you linked too. What is a real improvement... going from 60°+ using conventional ones, down to around 30°using a water cooled one.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Morning y'all, happy Friday! :D:banana::headbang:

Chimp lady N Moonwater, i thought about y'all earlier this morning when I heard the news about Erika. I sure hope you don't get hit too hard!

Hiya Yimmie, if you're still around. :)
Thanks Doo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread