Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
well enjoy your day folks got things to do... cant be on here all day....

beautifulfriday.gif

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA

Ken1979

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2015
Telford , TN 37690
Olliebot should have another daily selection cycle where it discards people with more than X posts (say, more than 5 or 10, or even 1).

He can still give half the day's win quota on the same criteria as it is now, the other half to those who don't/can't/won't post as much.
If you don't our won't post then you don't want to win so your idea is crazy , it's a contest not a giveaway lol this ain't Oprah!! Although that would be nice if it were Oprah then we would all get one

Croak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
Right behind you...
If you don't our won't post then you don't want to win so your idea is crazy , it's a contest not a giveaway lol this ain't Oprah!! Although that would be nice if it were Oprah then we would all get one

Notice the "post as much" part in my previous? :)

Ken1979

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2015
Telford , TN 37690
Hey, I post a lot too, but the game is skewed heavily towards post counts, which could be construed as unfair by many. So, keep rewarding those that keep the thread moving and entertaining, but trying to work out a method to reward those who are more passive would be nice too.
Another crazy one here, read what you just posted, really read it, your asking for a advantage or reward for semi participation wow . Let me see I don't really want to play the game but can you make sure I get the equal chance at winning!!! Ok I'm not saying anymore

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
you should try ash tay fro Parkes. its not sweet. its really good!
I'll look that up, thanks

edit........ wait, whaaaa? lol yea is that what original RY3 or 4 resembles to you? Or just a suggestion, curious minds want to know :)

Big Me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2014
England
Yes, but didn't those people on Oprah then get slammed with a tax bill? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread