Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
I didn't have much luck with the Crown, don't be put off by that though, mine just leaked but I have owned all of them and the best flavor for me goes to the Crown, The Starre Pro is very close but has an over engineered design...after you get over the shinyitus

The Freemax is also a good tank but the flavor isn't quite as good, the only difference between the V2 and the V3, is that the V3 has an afc on the drip tip, personally, all those do is mute flavor.

They are all good tanks but the Crown gets my vote..

If I were in your position though, I wouldn't buy any of them, I'd be ordering a SMOK TFV4, the daddy of Sub Ohm tanks...or even pre-ordering the Black version ;)

@Stinkytofus , oh it's you lol, don't you own the TFV4 ?

Last edited:

Stinkytofus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2014
New York City
I didn't have much luck with the Crown, don't be put off by that though, mine just leaked but I have owned all of them and the best flavor for me goes to the Crown, The Starre Pro is very close but has an over engineered design...after you get over the shinyitus

The Freemax is also a good tank but the flavor isn't quite as good, the only difference between the V2 and the V3, is that the V3 has an afc on the drip tip, personally, all those do is mute flavor.

They are all good tanks but the Crown gets my vote..

If I were in your position though, I wouldn't buy any of them, I'd be ordering a SMOK TFV4, the daddy of Sub Ohm tanks...or even pre-ordering the Black version ;)

@Stinkytofus , oh it's you lol, don't you own the TFV4 ?
hahaha

yes i own freemax v2 and tfv4, trying to see what you guys think of starre vs crown, seems like from opinions here and youtube, crown and freemax are toe to toe (they look very similar to me imo, design wise), tfv4 is best for now, its my daily vape :p

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
hahaha

yes i own freemax v2 and tfv4, trying to see what you guys think of starre vs crown, seems like from opinions here and youtube, crown and freemax are toe to toe (they look very similar to me imo, design wise), tfv4 is best for now, its my daily vape :p
If you would of asked me that say 3 months ago I would of said the Starre but the Crown edges ahead in flavor, build quality and great top fill design.

my wife starts complaining about the tfv4 because she can't see anything in the living room..

Your not alone on that one :thumb:
Im bathing in vape lol
Now that I would like to see, especially max VG lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread