• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

>>>Welcome to SGVapers, Newbies Introduce Yourself here!<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeroi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
Singapore
I can see SG vapers is getting stronger but just not strong enough.

I was away from here for quite awhile. As I was on analog all this while. But I just think is not right. I couldn't quit smoking without this. vaping just get my life back online.

Brothers rules just never change much. Only thing they know is saying this is not proven. How about telling them again that smoking is proven deadly? Why they still selling ? Well we can say all the again and again. I think for now, vape healthy and vape safe.

Zeroi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
Singapore
That is understandable, we can't stop them.
Every country have different ways of saying and is not surprise here.

They know the fact but just not saying it.

Truly we knew it from the start.

Try asking any government Smoker to try this and they may say this and that. Maybe he personally like this but it just can't be help for now.

Find lawyers, doctors, MP, whoever. It won't help much. It just a pushing part thing.

If any government still watching our forum, please observe us how we quit smoking using this. Is healthy alternative to smoking. Correct me if I wrong.

Zeroi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
Singapore
I not sure how many will sign this, government just make us dare not sign nor can we stand up strong.

As u also know we stand up as a nation but actually is not true. We cannot do what we want, we are still being control and restricted.

Innovative is here but they don't want us to move forward to show them the technology, they say they have done test etc but how true is that is also another issue.

Reactions: Slack King
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread