705e229190a4d0759c0085f5de1f9c61.jpg

Substitute Custom for Cocacola, of course

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO
Glad you jumped in!! I've had mine about a week and love it!:thumbs: Function and finish are first rate:D

I wanted one from the first, but I wanted to wait till the list grew a little to give me time to hoard away money so my wife doesn't cause a comotion. She sees my Dibis, GDNAs, GDibi, Pekos, and several I have made and can't understand the need for more. When I built my GDNAs she got all up in arms and asked me how come I needed so many when I only had 1 mouth. I replied that she only had 2 feet. Her frustrated look was well worth the night in my recliner. :thumbs:

kkiet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2015
Milwaukee, Wi
I wanted one from the first, but I wanted to wait till the list grew a little to give me time to hoard away money so my wife doesn't cause a comotion. She sees my Dibis, GDNAs, GDibi, Pekos, and several I have made and can't understand the need for more. When I built my GDNAs she got all up in arms and asked me how come I needed so many when I only had 1 mouth. I replied that she only had 2 feet. Her frustrated look was well worth the night in my recliner. :thumbs:
You're too funny!!!!!!'

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO
You're too funny!!!!!!'

True story. I don't normally come up with great answers like that so I was really happy the old brain kicked in that quick. At least I wasn't in nearly as much hot water as my Father in Law was when asked my Mother in Law to lunch on their Anniversary one time. He actually didn't realize it was their Anniversary, but had just bought a new Bass boat and needed her to sign the papers. Whew whee, she didn't talk to him for almost a Month. That one might have topped Russ.

BobC

Reformed Squonker
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Downtown Charleston, SC

Tell her to call Dr. BobC, and there's an old 'medicine' bill you still owe me for 'that time'

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
True story. I don't normally come up with great answers like that so I was really happy the old brain kicked in that quick. At least I wasn't in nearly as much hot water as my Father in Law was when asked my Mother in Law to lunch on their Anniversary one time. He actually didn't realize it was their Anniversary, but had just bought a new Bass boat and needed her to sign the papers. Whew whee, she didn't talk to him for almost a Month. That one might have topped Russ.

You definitely trumped my antics with that one bro. Props to ya for lettin them proudly dangle boss.

When my I tell my wife about the vape gear people send me and / or I buy she's like "it's like me getting another vacuum - how many vacuums do I need"

She don't get it. And sadly she never will. I tell her that her vacuum analogy is weak - it's more like getting another purse or blouse. I never thought of the shoe analogy. But I like to get my J's too so shoes might not be the best avenue for me to travel - she can strike back at me on that one.

Looks like next week from the progress pix. now that I know how to use these emojis ima pop some up ::thumb::rickroll::headbang::headbang::headbang:.

F:censored:Ck yeah I'm stoked. A new Michael kors bag to drape over my rack :)

Beautiful looking metal brother Corey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread