Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
I was in the 15million post thread, came away with friends and family.
I was in the innokin thread, came away with more friends and family.
Now in this thread, I have played hard, had fun, made friends AND I WON! Patience pays off in the end!
You guys and gals are GREAT! Have fun at this, it is a game of chance, everyone has a chance, at least 1!

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
The difference is, in Diablo, if one person grinds like a madman, he doesn't reduce the drop rate for the one that can't/won't grind. Both are rewarded commensurate with their efforts. It's not a zero sum game.

Here, every bit of "grinding" on this thread reduces the odds of somebody more casual winning. Zero sum in terms of tangible rewards.

Hence my proposal to make this two separate contests. One that continues to favor the prolific, and one that gives the less prolific a chance for a "rare drop" that isn't impacted by the efforts of the more committed.

Why is there not a button to not like post. I still say everyone has an equal chance depending on the effort they put into it. The more effort they put in the better their chances. The less effort the lower their chances. Just appreciate the contest and know that anyone who entered and post even just 1 post has a chance at the quick draw or the main contest. If you want more chances work for it. Share your code on social media, post random post on this thread. The amount of chances you have to win depends on you, not the people putting on the contest.

There is always free cheese in a mousetrap
th

-Redd-

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2013
A Brit in the Land of Clogs
I was in the Innokin thread, came away with more friends and family.
Now in this thread, I have played hard, had fun, made friends AND I WON! Patience pays off in the end!
You guys and gals are GREAT! Have fun at this, it is a game of chance, everyone has a chance, at least 1!

I have no friends.
images

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
I love our little family. :)

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA

:banana::banana::banana::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:WOOOHOOOOOOO. GREAT Start to the Day. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to ECF, Smoktech, and Especially to @Midnightalaskan for the luck with his "Nominations" HEY @Kprthevapr :party::party::party::party::party:

Congrats, happy to see y'all won!! :toast::toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread