Not open for further replies.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Lmao!
My thumb is numb from posting! I ain't as young as I used to be lol :)
They always say that your odds don't change when you play Lotto....and that's bull. Your odds of winning increase the more you play, although statistically a 1 in 54 million chance is the same as 2 in 54 million. I had watched a Chinese movie about 20 or 25 years ago. It was a romantic comedy about this rich guy who was pretending to be poor and he falls in love with this girl. While trying to win her heart, she jokingly tells him that if he wants to win her heart, he has to get her the winning lottery ticket. He makes a phone call to his right hand man, and then every single one of his employees at his corporation is sent out and they fan out across the city and buy lotto tickets in every possible number combination. Once the drawing is done they get him the winning ticket and he gives it to her.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
They always say that your odds don't change when you play Lotto....and that's bull. Your odds of winning increase the more you play, although statistically a 1 in 54 million chance is the same as 2 in 54 million. I had watched a Chinese movie about 20 or 25 years ago. It was a romantic comedy about this rich guy who was pretending to be poor and he falls in love with this girl. While trying to win her heart, she jokingly tells him that if he wants to win her heart, he has to get her the winning lottery ticket. He makes a phone call to his right hand man, and then every single one of his employees at his corporation is sent out and they fan out across the city and buy lotto tickets in every possible number combination. Once the drawing is done they get him the winning ticket and he gives it to her.
There's a reason I'm sticking to ontests with the 1-2 post a day rule....lol

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
There's a reason I'm sticking to ontests with the 1-2 post a day rule....lol
If they wanted it where everyone had an equal chance and spamming the thread didn't increase your chances, they could have simply grabbed the usernames of everyone who posted and then selected the winners by random. Of course, the thread might only have 10 pages of posts now instead of 250. The thread currently has just under 5,700 posts. If you took out every post that was either not related to the contest, the product, or vaping in general, there would probably be less than 200 posts.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
I'm gonna start a pool...lol...have a tank coming from China (HG win)... Juice ordered from WI.....and a juice win from NY...which will get here first???
The juice from WI.....and you shall get it on Wednesday.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
If they wanted it where everyone had an equal chance and spamming the thread didn't increase your chances, they could have simply grabbed the usernames of everyone who posted and then selected the winners by random. Of course, the thread might only have 10 pages of posts now instead of 250. The thread currently has just under 5,700 posts. If you took out every post that was either not related to the contest, the product, or vaping in general, there would probably be less than 200 posts.
Agree....they are just encouraging spam. No offense, Karen...but in 10 pages the other day, I didn't see ONE post aout vaping, I swear...lol...I'm so glad you got one!!!

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
@jseah I have a question about the Ti used in the TC coils. Do you know what grade Ti they are using? As Ti grade1 is harmful when heated. We use a Ti grade2 vaping pad on another type of vaping device, it's safe to heat up to 1500 degrees.
Most are vaping grade 1
The harmful effects from heating are present in both grades, but they don't become present until heated between 600-800 celcius..... Far hotter (by almost double) then a tc mod regulates to. You start reaching those temps when a coil is glowing bright...... This is why we don't generally dry burn Ti, though you can, at lower powers and short bursts.... So long as a white or yellowish powdery coating doesn't form on the wire.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Agree....they are just encouraging spam. No offense, Karen...but in 10 pages the other day, I didn't see ONE post aout vaping, I swear...lol...I'm so glad you got one!!!
In a way what is a bit funny though is seeing the same posters from the Disrupter thread that was sucking up to Innokin now in the Cloud Machine thread sucking up to Smok.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Holy hell, THANK YOU FOR WINNING!!!!!!!L woot happy dancing...now I can stop having to go in there and cheer for ya!!! CONGRATS, SISSY!!!!
May seem greedy, but since they are giving them away.... I'm trying to win one as well :p

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
May seem greedy, but since they are giving them away.... I'm trying to win one as well :p

Not greedy at all! Chibear is trying to win and he won the innokin case!

Besides it is like if someone wins the lottery... are they then not permitted to play again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread