15 million prize family chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Lmaoooooo...she's just plain vile. Slammed me for my HG win, then went after Cody...a few times. Nasty poor losers, I didn't wanna see a review video of her in a bikini, anyways...lmaooooo
She had some more complaints to voice in the smok thread today :facepalm:

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
So my wife and daughter came home Tuesday night from a week and a half vacation in SF. Courtney got to see the puppy for the first time. Holly actually let her hold the puppy in her lap (while she sat next to them)....and yet she still tries to shoo me away if I start petting the puppy. Still hasn't opened up his eyes yet, and he is getting huge. He has probably tripled or quadrupled in size in the week and a half since he was born.

On the vaping side, the battery use on the Sigelei 75 TC is insane. Set at 65 watts, I'm going through three batteries a day. On the plus side, dripping definitely cuts down on the juice usage. I'm vaping some DIY juice which I made at 4 mg and I'm getting a little light headed from the nicotine. I'm probably going through 6 ml a day now.

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
Lmaoooooo...she's just plain vile. Slammed me for my HG win, then went after Cody...a few times. Nasty poor losers, I didn't wanna see a review video of her in a bikini, anyways...lmaooooo

She is actually rather sad.. Her reply about doing a video review in a bikini says it all. Cody nailed that issue on the head.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
So my wife and daughter came home Tuesday night from a week and a half vacation in SF. Courtney got to see the puppy for the first time. Holly actually let her hold the puppy in her lap (while she sat next to them)....and yet she still tries to shoo me away if I start petting the puppy. Still hasn't opened up his eyes yet, and he is getting huge. He has probably tripled or quadrupled in size in the week and a half since he was born.

On the vaping side, the battery use on the Sigelei 75 TC is insane. Set at 65 watts, I'm going through three batteries a day. On the plus side, dripping definitely cuts down on the juice usage. I'm vaping some DIY juice which I made at 4 mg and I'm getting a little light headed from the nicotine. I'm probably going through 6 ml a day now.
i think we need some puppy pics

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
That is so heartbreaking.....so little and in that much pain :( I am sorry you had to watch her so young go through that and her having to experience that at such a young age.
It was horrible. I felt so helpless! She always had the strangest illnesses as a youngster. I was always on high alert. She still gets really weird things, but she handles it all so well. I am very proud of my brave, strong girl! :)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I appreciate the sentiment. :) For me, as bad as it sounds, I'd rather get things like that at a younger age and learn to live with them than for it to come on suddenly when I get older. Easier that way. :p Like this pesky pinched nerve in my back that is currently flaring up. :-x
Ugh, not a good mix of things to have wrong with you at all! Head AND back pain? :( I love your attitude about it all. I have a bad back,too, and it started young. I really think you are right about it being easier to take something like that on when you kind of grow up with it, but it still sucks.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
If you go and read the TFV4 threads, there are a few people who complain about the tank leaking. The tank has a ton of different o-rings used and any one of them can fail. There are people who complain about the Freemax Starre Pro and the Aspire Triton leaking as well. I have never had the Triton leak on me and I think the Suck My Mod guy suggested that the stainless steel coils may be at fault. I never tried using that coil so I don't know. I do notice that once a coil starts to get worn out and need replacing, there will be a little juice that seeps into the AFC and that may leak out, but that happens to any tank. The one downside to the top fill tanks is that because you're not removing the bottom every time you refill it, you don't get to visually inspect the coil and know whether it needs replacing, not until the taste becomes off.
I had no idea that the wire itself might cause a leakage problem! That's good to know. I have definitely noticed that once a coil gets old I get condensation or slight leakage from my tanks but I tend to run my coils straight into the ground, lol. I am going to pick up a bag of those prewound coils you got so I have some on hand. I definitely see where I am going to need to be using the RDA for TC. I am just loving this Innokin VF so far. I have figure out the right combination of how much wick and how much juice I need to get great flavor and not flood it, so I haven't had any leakage since the first day! I finally found out what happened with my Haze clone. Turns out I have the same problem @wvducklady has! I emailed Gear Best last night and they said that it is out of stock for the next 7 to 15 days but will be shipped immediately when it is restocked but I can get store credit if I want to. I am fine with waiting, but I really hate that I got an invoice that showed me that both items were shipped on August 5. That was quite a while after I placed my order and I just got the Innokin one on Monday. I would really have appreciated it if they had told me what was going on when they sent the original order. Drives me nuts. :) Oh well. More time to practice on the Innokin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread