Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
4-blue-2.jpg

Innokin Cool Fire 4

Smart, sleek, and durable new design, the much anticipated Cool Fire IV from innokin.

5_1_2.jpg

23185892768.jpg

17240416746.jpg

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I got tired of issues with my istick 50W and the dealer swapped it for the Cool Fire 4 after the first and second (warranty replacement) iSticks both had hard failures with blank displays. It doesn't have the 4400mah dual battery config, but it's a 2000mah high drain 18650. I topped off the istick 50W every day, anyway.

USB charging was one of my favorite features and the Cool Fire has that. I got tired of carrying a battery box in the vehicle for replacing dead 18650's. So far, the Cool Fire has been a joy to use. It's exactly what I want and the dealer says he hasn't had one come back yet. He grinned and replied, "No Comment" when I asked about how many iStick 50W mods he had replaced.

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
So far, the Cool Fire has been a joy to use. It's exactly what I want and the dealer says he hasn't had one come back yet.

For us the returns of the iStick 50w haven't been too bad (compared to some others), but is certainly not as good as the return rate of the Cool Fire 4, which is zero so far... :)

The Cool Fire 4 is my go to device to recommend for anyone interested in that type/ size/ price point, mainly due to the superior build quality and the ergonomics.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
For us the returns of the iStick 50w haven't been too bad (compared to some others), but is certainly not as good as the return rate of the Cool Fire 4, which is zero so far... :)

The Cool Fire 4 is my go to device to recommend for anyone interested in that type/ size/ price point, mainly due to the superior build quality and the ergonomics.

Good to hear that Cool Fire 4 has zero returns. It's entirely possible that my vendor bought in bulk months ago and lucked out (badly) by getting mass quantities of the ones that experienced display death. Both mine died with dead displays. I could vape, but not see to change the parameters or even know that a change was made. That's kind of like driving a car with a blacked out windshield.

I liked the dual battery configuration in the iStick 50W, but that made the case a little bulkier than the Cool Fire 4. I always charged my iStick daily, like all my mods, so the single batt in the Cool Fire 4 isn't an issue. My really old iStick 20W hasn't missed a lick since I bought it.

AJK69

Nov 24, 2015
Hello... I have been a vaper with simple eGo stick-type batteries for 4+ years. I decided to upgrade and try a sub ohm and this is my first sub ohm purchase. I got it working and set up... but I can't figure out the best V and W settings to get best vapor/flavor. I am using an Aspire Nautilus tank with 50% pg/50% vg 18 mg cinnamon flavored liquid. Any recommendations for V and W settings for best flavor/vape??

Last edited:

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
I am using an Aspire Nautilus tank with 50% pg/50% vg 18 mg cinnamon flavored liquid. Any recommendations for V and W settings for best flavor/vape??

Much higher than about 15w will prolly start burning the flavour with the Nautilus, but as Kevin said, start around 10w and edge it up (or down) to the desired setting.

As an aside there will be other coils (Triton 2 Mini) and also an RBA deck available for the Nautilus fairly soon... :)

Rustyfari

Jan 19, 2016
Rusty - does the OLED display light up?

What happens when you press the fire button?

(also check the switch at the bottom is set to ON... ;))
hey Toby thanks for the reply. The switch was on but nobody was home lol i took it back to the shop and they were very confused to say the least but promptly offered me a replacement, which i have been vaping hard since with an isub. when i pressed the fire button the green led in the fire button blinked (fast like a strobe light) and did nothing else

Thankyou again

Rusty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread